Boxing's GOAT and the MMA's GOAT in one picture

If GSP fought Silva instead of Bisping it would have been a much easier fight. As for GSP ducking Silva, look at my sig. Also, remember he called out Diaz and McGregor. How can a supposed all time great call guys 3 weight classes below? GSP never called out a smaller man, never.

LOL
Confirmed triggered hater.
Not only that, but knowing how much SIlva was a troll, he trolled retards like you, and you are sooo salty over it...

By the way, read MY sign... it is aimed at you and your nut huggerism over GSP.

Nothing in your post was factual. A series of opinions which were all bullshit, and flagrant disrespect for a legend.

You are entitled to your bullshit opinions, and I am entitled to call them bullshit.
you can call facts Bullshit, but they will forever remain facts.
Cry all you want, try to whiteknight all you want, it will not help you.
Because you gotta learn something: Facts don't change, no matter if you agree with them or not.

So save yourself the disappointment, kid. Learn to accept facts.

Because you gotta learn something: Facts don't change, no matter if you agree with them or not.

How about go fuck yourself, hater?

LOL
Confirmed triggered hater.
Not only that, but knowing how much SIlva was a troll, he trolled retards like you, and you are sooo salty over it...

By the way, read MY sign... it is aimed at you and your nut huggerism over GSP.

Yeah and i guess that Silva pissing how twice for numerous banned substance was just a troll as well?

If you went to school you'd learn at a very young age the difference between a fact and an opinion. Too bad you're just an illiterate keyboard warrior moron.

yep, and he got you good as well...

Delusionnality at its peak. Comedy gold. How does it feel to know that your idol have been a cheat since he entered the ufc, and probably before that as well?

If you went to school you'd learn at a very young age the difference between a fact and an opinion. Too bad you're just an illiterate keyboard warrior moron.
and yet I am the one stating facts, and the only thing you do is curse at me....
cry more, kid.

Delusionnality at its peak. Comedy gold. How does it feel to know that your idol have been a cheat since he entered the ufc, and probably before that as well?
LOL
it feels good not to be so emotionally invested like you...

But keep trying, kid. one day you'll stop raging.

Im not the one having to resort to bullshit opinion and call them facts.
I am not claiming they are not offering any reasonable explanations.

learn to debate, kid.
Or be all triggered and butthurt, which obviously you are (and it is much funnier).

either way I have a good time.

I am not claiming they are not offering any reasonable explanations.

learn to debate, kid.
Or be all triggered and butthurt, which obviously you are (and it is much funnier).

either way I have a good time.

Ive way past being "triggered" by a forum troll. You on the other hand can't put up 2 sentence in a row without typing "triggered". Sounds like a teenager.

Ive way past being "triggered" by a forum troll. You on the other hand can't put up 2 sentence in a row without typing "triggered". Sounds like a teenager.
aww how cute.
I wish I was, but flattery won't change the fact you have no argument.
And you are still triggered.

Back