Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

The issue with your argument is that you’re saying it was inherently wrong to hire/cast people due to being white, but you’re also implying that it’s perfectly fine to hire/cast people because they’re black. Either racism is wrong or it’s not. You can’t say that racism is wrong, unless it benefits a particular subgroup. That’s the very definition of racism.

remnants of racism of the past should be changed to better fit todays society. it is not racist to do so. if television was predominantly white because that's all a more racist time wanted to see, you fuckin rights that should be phased out to better suit today's world.

you can absolutely say racism is wrong and that races that have been misrepresented because of "leftover" racism ingrained in todays systems deserve to receive the same privileges that white people receive. that's equal consideration, not continuing the tradition of "white people get all the things and black people have to work even harder to be considered and receive exponentially more criticisms in the process"

i'm also not saying "hire someone because they're black." i'm saying don't criticize their commentating skills because they're black and complain about them receiving the opportunity despite maybe being "unqualified" when there are many, many white people who are and were given many if not more opportunities despite also not being qualified[ that don't receive the same race-based criticisms.

I believe everyone should have equal consideration and that the decision as to who to hire needs to be based on merit and nothing more. Over compensating for wrongs of the past only creates more wrongs, it doesn’t correct anything

that's fine to say out loud, but where are the threads critizing all the white panelists all over TV that are boring, monotone, etc? the most we get is a few making fun of rogan or dom for their actual commentating flaws, but never is their skin color put into question (i.e, are they only there because people still prefer to see white people more on tv? you know how quickly the people who say that woodley/yves/bryant are only on tv because they're black would shut that down?) so clearly there isn't equal consideration there.

Last edited:
You might be surprised.......If he gets canned, but if he does.......

im-not-surprised-rb1ien.jpg

Schaub is about as much SJW as you can get. The guy says dumb shit but this is just ridiculous. People will just keep trying to push that line, it's depressing.
Live by the SJW die by the SJW

remnants of racism of the past should be changed to better fit todays society. it is not racist to do so. if television was predominantly white because that's all a more racist time wanted to see, you fuckin rights that should be phased out to better suit today's world.

you can absolutely say racism is wrong and that races that have been misrepresented because of "leftover" racism ingrained in todays systems deserve to receive the same privileges that white people receive. that's equal consideration, not continuing the tradition of "white people get all the things and black people have to work even harder to be considered and receive exponentially more criticisms in the process"

i'm also not saying "hire someone because they're black." i'm saying don't criticize their commentating skills because they're black and complain about them receiving the opportunity despite maybe being "unqualified" when there are many, many white people who are and were given many if not more opportunities despite also not being qualified[ that don't receive the same race-based criticisms.

that's fine to say out loud, but where are the threads critizing all the white panelists all over TV that are boring, monotone, etc? the most we get is a few making fun of rogan or dom for their actual commentating flaws, but never is their skin color put into question (i.e, are they only there because people still prefer to see white people more on tv? you know how quickly the people who say that woodley/yves/bryant are only on tv because they're black would shut that down?) so clearly there isn't equal consideration there.

I think you’re absolutely right that there are more white people in these positions because a large majority of television executives still think it conveys a better public image. So, yes, I do think a lot of these folks have their jobs because they’re white. I agree that is wrong. Where i disagree with you is that you seem to think the best way to combat racism is more racism, but racism in a different way, that you approve of.

Where i disagree with you is that you seem to think the best way to combat racism is more racism, but racism in a different way, that you approve of.

I'm not really encouraging hiring people just because they're black, I'm discouraging people trying to discredit them because of their skin color while closing their eyes to why white people have the jobs in the first place. more accurate for this situation, if unqualified white people are going to be hired so should unqualified black people and that should be so without the black hires having their legitimacy questioned because of their skin color. maybe i've had too much of this conversation, but i don't see where i'm promoting more racism?

He should be fired because he knows dick all about boxing, not because he said some stupid shit.

I agree he should be fired, but not for those comments. Because he’s terrible.

Schaub was a former boxer himself. He did that before MMA.
Pretty sure he won the Novice division in Denver Golden Gloves. That's not the highest level of competition.

Just signed by Tyron W., United States of America...

giphy.gif

I don’t know about the comments, but Schaub should be fired for the simple fact he doesn’t know shit about boxing.

If kimbo slice were alive, he could vouch for brendan.

basically, kimbo thought brendan was black.

I remember that lol. I still think he should take a DNA test to see his genetic history. He's obviously not 100% white.

Pretty sure Ngannou was hyped because he was one shot KOing people dead until he fought Stipe, not because white people are 'scared' of black people.

Wish Schaub would drop this habit of saying ''I get it'' then inserting some dumbass comment in relation to something which is not an issue at all. The fact that it always seems to be linked to race isn't helping him either.

Back