Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

They're refering to his comments about Edwards, Tyron and Karyn only being there because they are black?

That's criticism towards FOX if anything, wouldn't call it "racist" at all. Idiotic if anything. Also the new trend that everyone who says anything that is even slightly controversial should be fired from their jobs is ridiculous.
I mostly agree, but we have to remember that we here are all familiar with Brendan and his "work". I know he's not a racist, he's just a dumb dude-bro. People from Showtime and the boxing world don't know who he is.
If you didn't know who Schaub was and you heard his comments about the FOX panel, i couldn't really fault you for thinking he mighttttttt have some issues with race.

200w.gif

1 like on the tweet, 7 signs, did you make this TS?

they only have like 200 twitter followers i don't eve know how OP found this. looks like it was just a petition started by a random forum member?

kind of a weird thread to try and make it seem like news lol

I don't know what schaub said. Whether it was awful or benign, I would never actively try to get another person fired. Make your complaints known sure. But to actually request that a person lose their job...you should have a VERY good reason for doing that. At the very least, it shouldn't be the immediate go to.

Maybe he can tell the story about when Kimbo thought he was black for the 367th time.

This dork has 21.9k tweets and only 246 followers. Fuck outta here.

They're refering to his comments about Edwards, Tyron and Karyn only being there because they are black?

That's criticism towards FOX if anything, wouldn't call it "racist" at all. Idiotic if anything. Also the new trend that everyone who says anything that is even slightly controversial should be fired from their jobs is ridiculous.

What criticize FOX for having an all black panel?

Professional shitposter calls for boxing site employees to be fired.

You're that guy who was the teacher's pet, but when he won't round your 88.6 percent to an A-, you got very upset. But you made sure your teacher didn't sense your anger.
are we classmates?

I can’t believe anyone listens to this asshole. It’s even harder to believe he seems to be getting mainstream attention.

And, when things seemed to be going well. He outs himself as a racist. Mainstream will now run away from that fuckin clown as fast as they can.

If only he’d fall off the face of the earth, altogether. It would be a beautiful thing.

Black ppl wondering...

source.gif

Just some poster on the site, not the site itself. Lol, even his fellow posters are riding him and calling him a troll.

He’s not racist. It’s true with certain jobs. Affirmative action.

<DisgustingHHH>

Nobody cares about what some triggered boxing nerd thinks about Brendon Schaub.

F*ck those annoying SJW’s who always cry racism. If you can’t handle someone talking about people’s race then you’re a f*cking pussy who needs to get some lessons on how to be a man.

Are you willing to discuss that white people on TV have had their jobs secured because of a racist history? To put it into your words, historically FOX hired more white people because it was better for their public image because white America didn't want to see as many black people on T.V. Now that that's changing, you have a problem?

If you believe that all the white people on TV earned their jobs while all the black ones are only their for public image you're ignoring the hiring of all white people in the first place being for public image and you're ignoring the disadvantage people of color have had breaking into the market because of the racist roots of the country.

Plus, television is a ratings business. Everything is done for public image. Why is that only a problem when it has to do with people of color getting more air time?

The issue with your argument is that you’re saying it was inherently wrong to hire/cast people due to being white, but you’re also implying that it’s perfectly fine to hire/cast people because they’re black. Either racism is wrong or it’s not. You can’t say that racism is wrong, unless it benefits a particular subgroup. That’s the very definition of racism.
I believe everyone should have equal consideration and that the decision as to who to hire needs to be based on merit and nothing more. Over compensating for wrongs of the past only creates more wrongs, it doesn’t correct anything

Back