Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Pretty sure Ngannou was hyped because he was one shot KOing people dead until he fought Stipe, not because white people are 'scared' of black people.

Wish Schaub would drop this habit of saying ''I get it'' then inserting some dumbass comment in relation to something which is not an issue at all. The fact that it always seems to be linked to race isn't helping him either.

race and dicks get people going in 2018.

I remember that lol. I still think he should take a DNA test to see his genetic history. He's obviously not 100% white.
He probably has some of the same type of italian genes that Paulie Malignaggi has

He could have just not brought race into it and criticized them for their abilities, not their skin color.

Instead, he ignores the fact that white people are all over TV because of their skin color aiding them in their opportunities in a predominantly white country to focus on the skin color of a far less represented race on television, questioning their legitimacy?

He race baited hard and I hope the same people that bitch about Woodley talking about race over a year ago follow Schaub around doing the same.

Last edited:
LMAO

Not to pile shit on a guy who probably isn't racist, but his extreme arrogance makes this amusing.

This is all self inflicted - dumbass!

This is getting a little blown out of proportion.

While, Brendan sounded sincere in his apology....I don't get why he would feel sometype of way about predomaintly Black panel in the first place. The panel isn't even all Black all the times at that

Last edited:
dude

rashad just went full Simple Jack

54cpou3kabges0gu67mghktz_500.jpg

Catsg5DUUAAow2L.jpg

Rashad must know more about how Schwaub acts when the cameras aren't on

This is getting a little blown out of proportion.

While, Brendan sounded sincere in his apology....I don't get why he would feel sometype of way about predomaintly Black panel in the first place. The panel isn't even all Black all the times at that

honestly i think the way he said it was retarded but he wasn't wrong.. the fuck does karyn bryant and yves edwards need to be on a panel for?

That’s what I was thinking. Yves made such a big deal about it and Brendan handled it terribly and now it’s blowing up in his face

Eh, at first he was trying to be cool with Schaub about it until Schaub lied to him and went behind his back and talked more shit, questioning Yves's legitimacy at his job because of skin color. Was just a weak move.

I don't think Schaub is malicious, but he's super super ignorant and that shouldn't be rewarded

Shutdown Schaub threw himself under the bus, by saying something completely retarded.

I'm not really into trying to get people fired for saying dumb things, but there is no question he opened the door for this kinda thing by saying something so stupid.

Back