Boxing > MMA. Holm owns Rousey

I listed it separate because you ***ets think that footwork is only part of boxing

Holy crap!!!
an e-hard ass!????

aaeTp6S.gif

It's never nice seeing a poster pulled apart, but I just can't stop watching it.

Hey Athenry, have you ever heard of a soda or drink called Iron Brew?
I'm reading a book that is set in your neck of the world.... and the main character mentions a beverage called Iron Brew. This book is set in the 1940s

It's never nice seeing a poster pulled apart, but I just can't stop watching it.

Yeah, and you lose all credibility when you call Nac (one of the most informed posters here) a fucking idiot.

This is the equivalent of someone saying, "Logicalinsanity isn't sexy at all"

Yes because HW boxing right now is beautiful too right? Don't confuse what seems awkward to you as necessarily sloppy. Boxing and MMA are similar and very different. I am not sure why this is so hard to understand. If it was as simple as learning how to just box then you would see pure boxers killing mma fighters and kick boxers in their respective sports consistently but you don't. There is a reason for this. It gets so tiresome listening to people who don't fight talk about fighting.

This is true and really the large majority on here and other threads probably only saw the high lites of the fight...in reality Ronda kept up with her in the first round and even buckeled her and took her down as well...nonsense is abundit on here for real...very few people have even mentioned Holms wrestling and kick boxing which won her the fight...boxing was pretty equal though Holms landed the cleaner straight lefts,she was the one who wobbled twice and had to run she didn't do much really in the first round but tire out Ronda, cant believe all the media b.s as well..they act like Rousey was ready to go at the start of the bell and didn't do anything,,,total nonsense again....lol

I think it gets tiresome when people try to end arguments by lying about being a fighter.

ben-MMA scares me. He probably knows some crazy UFC moves.

The reason is because the jab range is not the same as kicking range. Ronda can't kick, in fact I cant even ever recall her ever throwing one. There was no need for Holm to be in anything other than jab range vs Ronda. If you watch the footwork of good kickboxers you will see the difference between their boxing counterparts.

you can utilize the jab effectively in mma, it is not done properly, certain movement that allow sharp cut of angles. All it takes is someone with experience in all disciplines but master the jab and knows of attack positions and that with the talent you will see it. If done properly with all skills in place you will see what i see Ben, you will be absorbed by it as you dendrites form at the realization. All your muscles in your body will become tight as you realize the idea, like your bracing for something to impact your tangible existence.

Please post your pictures...If you want to look it up that was at Lonestar Beatdown at the Arena Theater here in Houston... Mick now promotes Legacy Fighting which I am sure you are familiar with....

you can utilize the jab effectively in mma, it is not done properly, certain movement that allow sharp cut of angles. All it takes is someone with experience in all disciplines but master the jab and knows of attack positions and that with the talent you will see it. If done properly with all skills in place you will see what i see Ben, you will be absorbed by it as you dendrites form at the realization. All your muscles in your body will become tight as you realize the idea, like your bracing for something to impact your tangible existence.

I never said you couldn't utilize the jab in MMA, in fact I agree it is under used. You have to understand though, it is every different than in Boxing, especially if opponent is some odd Karate style.

Yeah, and you lose all credibility when you call Nac (one of the most informed posters here) a fucking idiot.

This is the equivalent of someone saying, "Logicalinsanity isn't sexy at all"

Why don't you look at that the actual context of the post instead of riding his E-dick.

No, to people who understand what they watched, Holly won with Boxing, Footwork, Judo, Wrestling, and BJJ. You are just a fucking idiot

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the floor today.

Please post your pictures...If you want to look it up that was at Lonestar Beatdown at the Arena Theater here in Houston... Mick now promotes Legacy Fighting which I am sure you are familiar with....

Never heard of it.... never heard of you.

Question: how poor are you?

Hey Athenry, have you ever heard of a soda or drink called Iron Brew?
I'm reading a book that is set in your neck of the world.... and the main character mentions a beverage called Iron Brew. This book is set in the 1940s

Iron Brew is a popular soft drink over here. It's traditionally a Scottish drink, and is massively popular up there, it's not bad, hard to describe, full of sugar though. It's also used as part of pre-mixed alcoholic drinks.

Back