Boxing GOAT, MMA GOAT and the baddest man on the planet on one picture

You are arguing with yourself about something i haven't even discussed. Doping affects athlete differently. The same drug given to 2 athletes will benefit them differently. This is a well known fact. And you stated the contrary in your first post.
As to the additionap point you are making im not getting involved, for the simple fact you have no evidence of your claim which makes the discussion pretty useless to start with.

Actually i stated that steroids do effect people differently, but there's no evidence to suggest that the difference created is greater or less than the playing field created by natural, steroid free genetics.

And by virtue of the fact that you replied with disagreement, i am by definition not arguing with myself.

And finally, my claim that any system that creates opportunity for one person to use performance enhancing drugs while the other cannot creates inequality, doesn't need to be evidenced as the clue is in the name performance enhancing.

pek.jpg
Lol. Not what I had expected but touché good sir, touché.

Compare Trump and Putin to a guy like Canada's Trudeau who says we need to get rid of the word mankind because it's "sexist".
fuck trudeau.. he embarrasses us normal Canadians. did an amazing job at getting young voters tho, sweet hair said he liked pot. The guys a fucking joke.

Compare Trump and Putin to a guy like Canada's Trudeau who says we need to get rid of the word mankind because it's "sexist".

fuck trudeau.. he embarrasses us normal Canadians. did an amazing job at getting young voters tho, sweet hair said he liked pot. The guys a fucking joke.

tUbyQc.gif

3.gif

(Still hurts, don't it?)

Yes,things get easier when your father loans you 14 mil.but it didnt for trump since he bankrupted over 4 times.
He is like king midas in reverse.everything he touches turns to shit.
That explains what happened to your mom.

I kid, I kid...

a trump nut-sucker calling me an idiot.you made my day genius :):)
And your a snowflake who too sensative to hear a different side of opinion, we call that a PUSSY, FUCKIN SISSY ASS BITCH, love seeing your kind in real life, sissy ass bitches

Nope, steroids weren't illegal in Pride, so by definition he wasn't cheating. Fedor's overall record is his actual record without cheating.

You couldn't use marijuana, cocaine or barbiturates, but steroids were fine. The playing field in Japan was even.

Jones got caught cheating, multiple times now, so he's got the asterisk. He tried to gain an advantage by breaking the rules. GOAT fuck up.

Also, Fedor was ten years into his career at the top before he went to America. Look at the list of the few fighters that have been in the ufc for ten years, then tell me they are still at their peak. Name me the best and still peaking decade long fighter.

Not Jones after this 4 year ban.

Got ya so fedor started losing once he stopped fighting Japanese pro wrasslers in a shady ass organization. Makes perfect sense.

Got ya so fedor started losing once he stopped fighting Japanese pro wrasslers in a shady ass organization. Makes perfect sense.

Actually he mopped the floor in 36 seconds with UFC champ Tim Sylvia, then he lost to a couple of ex Pride fighters and known juicers, who couldn't win the title in Japan despite themselves being on steroids.

Don't make me list the ex Ufc champs, k1 champs and Olympians Fedor whipped in pride and embarrass you.

The 'easier competition' myth was started by jealous Chael Sonnen who fought numerous times in Japan and couldn't even scrape a win.

Steroid use in Pride made for tougher competition.

Mind you, all the Ufc champs were being busted for juice. Big Timmy, Josh Barnett, not to mention Coleman and Randelman...Who Fedor beat.

Now go upstairs and tell your mom want you want for dinner before i do it for you.

Actually he mopped the floor in 36 seconds with UFC champ Tim Sylvia, then he lost to a couple of ex Pride fighters and known juicers, who couldn't win the title in Japan despite themselves being on steroids.

Don't make me list the ex Ufc champs, k1 champs and Olympians Fedor whipped in pride and embarrass you.

The 'easier competition' myth was started by jealous Chael Sonnen who fought numerous times in Japan and couldn't even scrape a win.

Steroid use in Pride made for tougher competition.

Mind you, all the Ufc champs were being busted for juice. Big Timmy, Josh Barnett, not to mention Coleman and Randelman...Who Fedor beat.

Now go upstairs and tell your mom want you want for dinner before i do it for you.

JBJISGOAT = Chael Sonnen
now everything makes sense!!!

tenor.gif

Barren women walked into that room and became pregnant

Back