Boxing GOAT, MMA GOAT and the baddest man on the planet on one picture

Yeah, thank fuck we are moving in the right direction but don't fret, those two relics will be out of commission before you know it.

Yeah and Canada will be the next world super power...

True. Also the richest man on the planet, as well as a mass murderer of historical proportions.

Richer than Jeff Bezos or Warren Buffet etc? How the fuck did he manage that?

There was never a shortage of stupidity in the world.but CUNTrump took things to a new level.

Nothing more stupid than becoming a billionaire and then president. What a halfwit.

If you hate him so much, become president yourself, then change the world.

pek.jpg
Oh to be a fly on that wall...

Nothing more stupid than becoming a billionaire and then president. What a halfwit.

If you hate him so much, become president yourself, then change the world.
Yes,things get easier when your father loans you 14 mil.but it didnt for trump since he bankrupted over 4 times.
He is like king midas in reverse.everything he touches turns to shit.

Yes,things get easier when your father loans you 14 mil.but it didnt for trump since he bankrupted over 4 times.

The loan was a big help for sure. The business contacts were what made the difference between going bankrupt and staying that way or climbing back out of the hole. If you have smart powerful friends it is way easier to be a successful moron rather than a broke one.

So he lost his father's loan, went bankrupt and still became a billionaire? And that's shit to you?
Wow, if a billion is shit to you, you must have trillions...

I don’t see GSP or Jones in that pic so definitely not MMA goat.

a trump nut-sucker calling me an idiot.you made my day genius :):)
Dude! You have TDS! Trump Derangement Syndrome....congrats

I’d like to have a disease named after me. Well, there’s herpes.....so, i guess I’m good

Vladimir Putin is the real last emperor.
And he's unbeaten in boxing, wrestling, judo, MMA, sambo, BJJ and kickboxing.

Or at least, anyone who claims to have beaten him had terrible accidents shortly after so we can't confirm.

Last edited:
Back