Boxing GOAT, MMA GOAT and the baddest man on the planet on one picture

This never gets less embarrassing. You can watch the gif a thousand times and it's shocking every time. What a douche

I really dislike Trump. I almost hate him. But that was pretty badass.

No-True-King.gif

Damn kid you got super triggered by FACTS! “All those ex ufc champs”...you mean out of prime Sylvia and gatekeepers randleman and Coleman???? Bahahahaha. AA is only legit ufc ex champ fedro beat and we all know about AA chin.

Don’t get so butthurt because I owned you with FACTS! 4-4 under testing. He needs to go back fighting those Japan pro wrestlers with the refs having earpieces to get wins.

Now go upstairs and tell you mom that big daddy @JBJISGOAT needs some action you lil bitch.

So Randleman, Coleman and Sylvia were past there best a few years into their careers, but Fedor wasn't after more than 10 years? Haha i love forcing retards to make completely self contradictory statements from their mom's basement.

You tried to troll but owned AND trolled yourself at the same time! Ahahahahaha can't even troll right!

So Randleman, Coleman and Sylvia were past there best a few years into their careers, but Fedor wasn't after more than 10 years? Haha i love forcing retards to make completely self contradictory statements from their mom's basement.

You tried to troll but owned AND trolled yourself at the same time! Ahahahahaha can't even troll right!
<{you!}>

Thats funny, i don't see Shaft anywhere in that picture.

You need to understand that the conservative era was what wasn't normal. It was due to a weak liberal leadership and a backlash from all the liberal scandals. Add to that the orange crush with Jack Layton that divided the left so the conservatives were able to win. The most populated regions are mostly leftists and it's normal to have a leftist party.

So I don't understand what's a ''normal canadian'' for you
There is left wing and liberal and then there is extreme, ideological left wing.

I can't speak much to Canadian politics but I think that is what that poster is referring to.

tough guy detected :)
Not tough guy, just guys like you online making stupid needless comments to aggrivate people,
I've met peolle like you who shit on Donald trump, yet were the same hypocrites who called me a racist when I criticized Obama, you can dress up a turd, but it's still a turd when all is said and done, and you are a turd.

Not tough guy, just guys like you online making stupid needless comments to aggrivate people,
I've met peolle like you who shit on Donald trump, yet were the same hypocrites who called me a racist when I criticized Obama, you can dress up a turd, but it's still a turd when all is said and done, and you are a turd.
Jimmies rustled :):):)

:meow:Leave trumpy alone!

Oh wow, one of those folks okay
Lol. I am sure you must know that all of these people are very capable of being monsters. Sure all the rumours about her are speculation but I don't find it that difficult to believe. As far as world leaders being killers goes, the states has a far bigger blood stain on their hands than any other country by far in the last 20 years.

Back