Boxing GOAT, MMA GOAT and the baddest man on the planet on one picture

President GOAT, he's got competition though

TZ8rvhC.gif
I may hate the s.o.b but I can't deny how much he makes me laugh.

I am Canadian and I am embarrassed by this guy. He spends more time worrying about his bullshit progressive image and wanting to change Canada into some weird safe place than actually being a leader and addressing issues to develop our country. We were already a tolerant and accepting people before this clown showed up, now he is making us look like a bunch of panzies.

I would vote for a guy like Putin in a heartbeat. He is no less evil than any of the other big political figures, he just doesn't bother to hide it like they do. He is a patriot, a statesman and has balls.

Really, no issues with a President just killing anybody that has the potential to win an election against him?

Really, no issues with a President just killing anybody that has the potential to win an election against him?

There shouldn't be any elections in the first place. Democracy is a weak, degenerate system, completely unnatural.

Who has Putin killed? If you mean Nemtsov ( RIP) , he was in opposition to Putin yes, but he was so weak and irrelevant it doesn't make any sense for Putin to get rid of him.
Are you getting your news from CNN / BBC and believe it as it is 100% truth?
Look into it (c) Edgie Brah
On the other hand we have Obama who has thousands on his count ( Libiya, Iraq)

Last edited:
JBJISSTEROIDCHEAT so no GOAT talk for him. Asterisk next to his name forever.

Same with fedor since he went 4-4 under testing and fought in a promotion that promoted the use of peds/roids. We can only go by his record when he was tested, and that record is 4-4 .500 winning percentage.

Same with fedor since he went 4-4 under testing and fought in a promotion that promoted the use of peds/roids. We can only go by his record when he was tested, and that record is 4-4 .500 winning percentage.

Nope, steroids weren't illegal in Pride, so by definition he wasn't cheating. Fedor's overall record is his actual record without cheating.

You couldn't use marijuana, cocaine or barbiturates, but steroids were fine. The playing field in Japan was even.

Jones got caught cheating, multiple times now, so he's got the asterisk. He tried to gain an advantage by breaking the rules. GOAT fuck up.

Also, Fedor was ten years into his career at the top before he went to America. Look at the list of the few fighters that have been in the ufc for ten years, then tell me they are still at their peak. Name me the best and still peaking decade long fighter.

Not Jones after this 4 year ban.

Was that real? Wow...

Yep. Amazing display of insecurity. If you have real teeth, you don't need to use them. Especially not in such a situation. Kinda pity the guy who needs that kinda of action to feel "better".

i dont see Jon Jones in the picture
<{cruzshake}>

You couldn't use marijuana, cocaine or barbiturates, but steroids were fine. The playing field in Japan was even.

Sorry but this is a huge lie usually propagated loudly by cheather who got caught (see armstrong) to validate their result. doping has different effect on different people. Two great natural athlete most likely will benefit differently from the same amount of doping.

Sorry but this is a huge lie usually propagated loudly by cheather who got caught (see armstrong) to validate their result. doping has different effect on different people. Two great natural athlete most likely will benefit differently from the same amount of doping.

The difference between two natural athletes off juice is more or less the same as the difference between them whilst on juice.

Some guys have naturally better genetics so will fare better in an off juice competition. Some guys react to steroids better and will have the advantage in a juiced competition.

The difference is, an environment that bans steroids means that those at the top who can afford designer steroids and gurus will out perform those that can't. That creates a much less even playing field.

In Pride, everyone was on cheap steroids and everyone could afford them. Even broke ass Mark Kerr and Roidelman. The playing field was as even as it got. Fedors opponents were all juiced to the gills. Fedor never cheated. Jones did and still does.

The difference between two natural athletes off juice is more or less the same as the difference between them whilst on juice.

Some guys have naturally better genetics so will fare better in an off juice competition. Some guys react to steroids better and will have the advantage in a juiced competition.

The difference is, an environment that bans steroids means that those at the top who can afford designer steroids and gurus will out perform those that can't. That creates a much less even playing field.

In Pride, everyone was on cheap steroids and everyone could afford them. Even broke ass Mark Kerr and Roidelman. The playing field was as even as it got. Fedors opponents were all juiced to the gills. Fedor never cheated. Jones did and still does.

Sorry do not want to repeat myself. Consider my first post the answer to this as well.

Sorry do not want to repeat myself. Consider my first post the answer to this as well.

Your first post doesn't answer any of these points. It doesn't deny or counter argue that the difference between reactions to steroid use is greater or less than the differences in playing fields created by genetics of natural athletes.

If you genuinely think it does, it doesn't.

Your first post doesn't answer any of these points. It doesn't deny or counter argue that the difference between reactions to steroid use is greater or less than the differences in playing fields created by genetics of natural athletes.

If you genuinely think it does, it doesn't.

You are arguing with yourself about something i haven't even discussed. Doping affects athlete differently. The same drug given to 2 athletes will benefit them differently. This is a well known fact. And you stated the contrary in your first post.
As to the additionap point you are making im not getting involved, for the simple fact you have no evidence of your claim which makes the discussion pretty useless to start with.

Back