Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lines already moved since I put it on earlier, anyway for anyone who wants to follow.

Josh Kelly by Decision or Technical Decision @7.50 [WAS 9.00]
Josh Kelly to win in round 6 @19.00 [WAS 23.00]
That round 6 prop is oddly specific. Did he make a prediction for that round or some reason you like it?

That round 6 prop is oddly specific. Did he make a prediction for that round or some reason you like it?

A mix of reasons I like it, nothing like a prediction etc from him though.

Another bet I love mayweather by ko tko or unanimous decision -373

you have to have the dq prop to cover any bet here.

a frustrated conner could punch floyd in the balls, punch after the bell, behind the head, anythign to avoid getting kod.

against diaz coner was on his way to getting kod and preferred to get submitted instead.

you have to have the dq prop to cover any bet here.

a frustrated conner could punch floyd in the balls, punch after the bell, behind the head, anythign to avoid getting kod.

against diaz coner was on his way to getting kod and preferred to get submitted instead.

Dq is included in the bet

A mix of reasons I like it, nothing like a prediction etc from him though.
Just realized this is only a six round fight, so your round 6 prop makes a little more sense now as the final round, not somewhere in the middle. I can't get anywhere close to those lines on the props however.

someone explain to me how bodog has kept mayweather at -550 for like a week now?
Do you have an account ? Or are you seeing this on an odds aggregator ? I always find bodogs odd to be different once I log in; either they offer dual lines or conceal them to non members. May is -600 for me there right now.

Last edited:
Do you have an account ? Or are you seeing this on an odds aggregator ? I always find bodogs odd to be different once I log in; either they other dual lines or conceal them to non members. May is -600 for me there right now.
i saw it on an aggregator and then checked the site itself. did not log in though

Didn't bet on the opening line +800 (McGregor), now the line is only +500 or something like that, terrible odds prediction by me, thought the line was going up not down ...

On which site can I get the highest odds on McGregor?

Lines already moved since I put it on earlier, anyway for anyone who wants to follow.

tailed got +750 (8.5) on my local bookie and covered with R5 and R6 finish

Tailed as well at lesser prices:

Josh Kelly wins in round 6 (+1200) vs Tom Whitfield ~$27.11 for ~$325.32
Josh Kelly wins by Decision or Technical Decision (+500) ~$27.11 for ~$135.55

Is this a 6 round or 8 round fight? My books are indicating it's going to be 8.

Actually rather than Josh Kelly by decision Skybet have got the over 5 rounds at +1000. Just worried it's going to be voided because they've got it down as an 8 round fight.

Kelly is knocking that dude out within 3.

Whilst it may be the likely outcome there's not exactly value in that unless you plan on unloading a very large amount, not a clever idea.

Boxrec now showing 8 rounds, fucking shambles. B365 still showing 6, not going to cash out just going to let both bets run anyway, not like it's huge stakes.

Odds for 6,7 or 8 are great anyway just hope this other guy doesn't fold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back