Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight time.

This very likely goes 1 of 2 ways....

1.) Haumono uses his size to bully Adamek and lands a big shot and finishes him.
2.) Adamek still has enough movement, technique and speed to outclass Haumono....

Could really go either way but at the odds it's worth the stab at Haumono, fingers crossed!

I've got Adamek up 3-1 after 4 rounds.

Haumono needs to start throwing more and cutting Adamek off, right how he's just following him.

4-1 Adamek, Haumono still following, Adamek jabbing and slipping away nicely.

5-1 Adamek.

Story of the fight so far; Haumono standing with the high guard, Adamek threading 2 or 3 punches together, Haumono waiting it out and telegraphing a huge left hook and missing each time. Adamek isn't hurting him but he's coasting away with it unless Haumono improves hugely.

Haumono looked better against Parker than he does here against Adamek, embarrassing effort so far, just a punch bag currently.

6-1 Adamek, more of the same....

Looks like my Cage Warriors bet could be my only source of profit tonight.

Haumono is 100% there just for the payday, takes 5 punches, telegraphs a slow haymaker, rinse repeat, no effort at all.

8-1, this is poor poor viewing, literally like watching Adamek go light on heavy bag.... what a let down.

Polish boxing events are super dodgy. A month ago I was robbed with Noel Gevor, tonight I was on Sillach and Haumono.

I don't bet big on these events, but I'm just reminded over and over why to stay away. Haumono is a joke, as you said obviously there for the paycheck, to make Adamek look at least semi-good.
Most of polish twitter thought Sillach won, same with Gevor(ALL Polish twitter thought he won) last time.

At least I'm not feeling as buttfucked as I did after Murata vs N'Dam, in which I had a fairly sizeable bet.

Needs the KO in the last round but Haumono initiates the clinch, unreal.

Polish boxing events are super dodgy. A month ago I was robbed with Noel Gevor, tonight I was on Sillach and Haumono.

I don't bet big on these events, but I'm just reminded over and over why to stay away. Haumono is a joke, as you said obviously there for the paycheck, to make Adamek look at least semi-good.
Most of polish twitter thought Sillach won, same with Gevor last time.

At least I'm not feeling as buttfucked as I did after Murata vs N'Dam, in which I had a fairly sizeable bet.

Correct.

I won on N'Dam and felt like I'd robbed someone when it cashed, the worst I've seen in a very very long time.

Comparisons to Adamek vs McBride here are accurate, outboxing a lummox with minimal effort.

If Radcliffe wins in the main event of Cage Warriors I cash £200 on a triple of Chadwick, Stapleton and Radcliffe, here's hoping it saves the night.

If Radcliffe wins in the main event of Cage Warriors I cash £200 on a triple of Chadwick, Stapleton and Radcliffe, here's hoping it saves the night.

Chadwick also made up for my boxing losses. I was also on him in his last fight as an underdog. He's a funny fighter, everything looks so labored and slow because he's a mountain of steroids. Always scared his heart will explode before he bruteforces his way to first round wins.

Chadwick also made up for my boxing losses. I was also on him in his last fight as an underdog. He's a funny fighter, everything looks so labored and slow because he's a mountain of steroids. Always scared his heart will explode before he bruteforces his way to first round wins.

Hahaha bang on, I won on him against Quinn last time too. He really is a hulk of roids, seriously heavy hands but just a flat out powerhouse of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back