Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
One prop I've found is McGregor to land under 50 punches at -150. Anyone think that holds value?

Berto landed 83 punches, Pac 98. Conor landed 64 v Diaz in the first then 98 in the second.

Am I reading the BM prop right. They have the over under at 20 for punches landed for Mcgregor

Lofl

Still got McGregor to land less than 50 punches (based on CompuBox stats) at 1.67/-150 at Sportsbet in Australia. No idea on limits though.

I'd take the over if it were 20 though tbh. He'll have 4-5 rounds to work; surely he can get 5 a round?! (maybe not)

I'd be surprised if he doesn't land at least close to 50 punches tbh, I don't give him any realistic chance of winning, but I don't really see him getting stopped and therefore not landing 5 punches a round

I'd be surprised if he doesn't land at least close to 50 punches tbh, I don't give him any realistic chance of winning, but I don't really see him getting stopped and therefore not landing 5 punches a round
The fact Pac only landed 98 is the reason i'm not giving Conor a chance at 50. I mean Pac is at least 5x the boxer Conor is (hard to quantify I know)...

The fact Pac only landed 98 is the reason i'm not giving Conor a chance at 50. I mean Pac is at least 5x the boxer Conor is (hard to quantify I know)...

Conor might not have 12 Rounds like PAC did either.

Kovalev was done regardless, Ward won, time to move on.

Right after I said I wasn't going to comment on this fight anymore I see this training video. Floyd is doing these workouts at a pace I might be able to pull off. It gives me a bit of a worry.

Right after I said I wasn't going to comment on this fight anymore I see this training video. Floyd is doing these workouts at a pace I might be able to pull off. It gives me a bit of a worry.

the video shows the end of a 3h workout, ofc he is tired.

Potential 9.00 prop I'm eyeing up this weekend and potential 23.00 one too.... will keep updated.

As ball sack implies ^ could definitely see Conor getting himself disqualified as he gets frustrated at not being able to hit Floyd. This has the potential to be one of the weirdest fights in the history of boxing. Staying well clear of it betting wise.

Last edited:
the video shows the end of a 3h workout, ofc he is tired.
Thats what the top comment says. Not sure how to corroborate that statement though. Either way, just gave me pause from adding even more to the piles I already have on him.

someone explain to me how bodog has kept mayweather at -550 for like a week now?

Potential 9.00 prop I'm eyeing up this weekend and potential 23.00 one too.... will keep updated.

Lines already moved since I put it on earlier, anyway for anyone who wants to follow.

Josh Kelly by Decision or Technical Decision @7.50 [WAS 9.00]
Josh Kelly to win in round 6 @19.00 [WAS 23.00]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back