Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natasha Jonas v Monika Antonik due in 15 minutes I take it ? skysports 2

Wonder if Monika can last the distance

No idea what I'm doing but I'm tailing you guys on he Kelly fight, I have 4 rounds or over @6.50 for 0.5u

Yeah, they changed the main event to eight rounds on BoxRec at least for crying out loud. I love looking at BoxRec for the listings of the early prelims of these UK cards. 3-0 vs 0-25-2. The "opponent" couldn't even win one out of twenty-seven!

Yeah, they changed the main event to eight rounds on BoxRec at least for crying out loud. I love looking at BoxRec for the listings of the early prelims of these UK cards. 3-0 vs 0-25-2. The "opponent" couldn't even win one out of twenty-seven!

I bet he was so excited when hitting those draws.

Even the announcer said six rounds, then corrected it to eight. And by the way, was that a three or four left hand only combo that finished Wihitfield?

Haumono to beat Adamek is my only other boxing play this weekend, got on @5.00 about a week ago when I posted it in here.

How confident mate?

60/40, Adamek is the more technical boxer but he's also shot as hell and coming off a big lay off against the bigger guy.

Wouldn't advise anyone follow unless they aren't bothered about losing what could be a fairly even fight style wise at this point in their careeers. I personally think it's very decent value currently.

I tailed small:

Solomon Haumono (+322) vs Tomasz Adamek $35.00 for $112.70

60/40, Adamek is the more technical boxer but he's also shot as hell and coming off a big lay off against the bigger guy.

Wouldn't advise anyone follow unless they aren't bothered about losing what could be a fairly even fight style wise at this point in their careeers. I personally think it's very decent value currently.

Tailed you on this @ +400.

Cage Warriors Prelims for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back