Boxing being ruined and corrupted

Could I ask all posters here to come with the following system please. % you are a mma fan/% you are a boxing fan using strictly 100% as the divide. I'll go first: 0/100%

[McGregory C. challenging Floyd! Why not he do a contract against ME 1ST]

Could I ask all posters here to come with the following system please. % you are a mma fan/% you are a boxing fan using strictly 100% as the divide. I'll go first: 0/100%

89% mma fan / 11% boxing fan

Next question

To stay on track here. What I have going recognizes the WBC WBO IBF & WBA as equal. I call them '1e'. Everything else is '2e' eligible. & a second echelon title has VALUE of approx. FIVE USA STATES.
What groups are out there now? Whole slew is out there. NBA IBC IBO WAA WBB WBF WBU. At BoxRec ex IBO employee "Lennox" new has started a PBO. He...has PBO set-up a little bit different than what we been seeing and...I CAN'T FAULT HIM. PBO ~doesn't~ pronounce champions. They RANK + call whom they SEE as "existing champ." (No fault there. BoxRec, BoxingScene, Ring mag. all doing exact same)
Lennox himself RIDICULOUS philosophy he holds and, man believes that 10 or even 15 groups "good" for the Sport. [in LEAGUE using my 'e' theory YES, such will FLOAT!] But, his PBO is in line with exact same what BoxRec is doing.
Yes, we LIKE diverse RATINGS. Hurts nothing. If the group doesn't know what they are doing they ARE FOUND OUT. Simple.
So....what I am working at is to LEAGUE all of boxing. We keep our world championships respectable/REAL. We contain the whole picture.
I'm into this Sport more than 50 years. No body is gonna tell me I don't know.

Any "talk" that boxing has always had same problems isn't accurate. Boxing has NEVER had the Organizational madness like what we are seeing in modern.

To stay on track here. What I have going recognizes the WBC WBO IBF & WBA as equal. I call them '1e'. Everything else is '2e' eligible. & a second echelon title has VALUE of approx. FIVE USA STATES.
What groups are out there now? Whole slew is out there. NBA IBC IBO WAA WBB WBF WBU. At BoxRec ex IBO employee "Lennox" new has started a PBO. He...has PBO set-up a little bit different than what we been seeing and...I CAN'T FAULT HIM. PBO ~doesn't~ pronounce champions. They RANK + call whom they SEE as "existing champ." (No fault there. BoxRec, BoxingScene, Ring mag. all doing exact same)
Lennox himself RIDICULOUS philosophy he holds and, man believes that 10 or even 15 groups "good" for the Sport. [in LEAGUE using my 'e' theory YES, such will FLOAT!] But, his PBO is in line with exact same what BoxRec is doing.
Yes, we LIKE diverse RATINGS. Hurts nothing. If the group doesn't know what they are doing they ARE FOUND OUT. Simple.
So....what I am working at is to LEAGUE all of boxing. We keep our world championships respectable/REAL. We contain the whole picture.
I'm into this Sport more than 50 years. No body is gonna tell me I don't know.
I'd go with 100% boxing. You seem able to take a joke

Busy as all hell my brethren. Got school, my externship, my job, and my now 7 month old daughter. Only time i get to read is on lunch breaks and when taking a shit!

Congrats on the kid; I feel like I already said that to you, but double congrats anyway if I did. I'm sure your sleep deprived mind wouldn't remember anyway haha.

Sounds like you've got a lot of good things going on, glad to hear brother. Hopefully in a few years you'll find yourself stretched out on a beach with a drink and some Tecate girls around. Sounds like you're earning it.

I'd go with 100% boxing. You seem able to take a joke
I hope so Sunfish. And: mma/ ufc they ARE the same, right? Only different leagues? I'll always look at a boxer who crosses over. Even though not too many seem to do too well. Holly Holm the exception. Wow was she ever a star for a minute! The mma increased her as a boxer. I NEVER have seen a female boxer raise to her height & stardom, ever!

The mma has done very well for himself.

I hope so Sunfish. And: mma/ ufc they ARE the same, right? Only different leagues? I'll always look at a boxer who crosses over. Even though not too many seem to do too well. Holly Holm the exception. Wow was she ever a star for a minute! The mma increased her as a boxer. I NEVER have seen a female boxer raise to her height & stardom, ever!
Wow wow as a HIStorian of the BOXING you might remember the industrial giant they call Lali Ali

Check Imbd for KNOWledge

Your welcome expert

Congrats on the kid; I feel like I already said that to you, but double congrats anyway if I did. I'm sure your sleep deprived mind wouldn't remember anyway haha.

Sounds like you've got a lot of good things going on, glad to hear brother. Hopefully in a few years you'll find yourself stretched out on a beach with a drink and some Tecate girls around. Sounds like you're earning it.
Hahahaha thank you sir! I'll hook you up with some free radiation any time bruh.

Definitely miss reading all of the shenanigans that occurs here though.

Wow wow as a HIStorian of the BOXING you might remember the industrial giant they call Lali Ali

Check Imbd for KNOWledge

Your welcome expert
Dude! Tell me something out of jest.
No. Don't see Lala Ali as being AS LARGE as Holly Holm.
(We talking it as -WAS- for both boxers at this point)

"Thanks" to all of the persons here who RUIN a SERIOUS TOPIC. Why do you even bother if your person only about JOKES? Too much free time on somenodys hands.

Dude! Tell me something out of jest.
No. Don't see Lala Ali as being AS LARGE as Holly Holm.
(We talking it as -WAS- for both boxers at this point)
Dude you jest again like hahaha

Let me help blind eyes see

One has her own show on national television it wasnt holly

The LARGENESS is the illusion you make
But I do enjoy alternate reality one makes , interesting World you make

Well...like you SAY Marc, you are 11% boxing! (89% Home ech).
YUP! To my minds eye Holly Holm became the more fantastic Boxing Star (for the minute it lasted....) because of her mma cross//Success.
One person's Oppinion doesn't necessarily make something a reality. I could be off. I'm not per say a Women's league boxing expert. [Even my UWBCAFO-I I've declared it very clearly that we leave ALONE the women's goverance......].
Sue Fox is someone very involved in Woman's league. I'd value her take on a comparison. Though, like I say..(WITH ME) I don't "stop" at one person's view points necessarily. But..with her boxing pedigree it would be nice contribution possibly.
You don't denie that HH was marvelous 'star' for minute, right?
Yeah....I'm -decent- Historian. Going back to days of John L. Of course, HVY.-Wts. lead the pack.
My "only Seven Names that matter" in the modern: (no order) PARKER WILDER JOSHUA WLAD., HAYE POVETKIN & FURY. "Nope" I don't list Luis O. nor Lucas Browne both need to be "dealt with" a certain way by whole of the Boxing Establishment.
Marc you can't be SERIOUS w/the Sport? (Shoot, you could book ME to compete what's his name 1ST real boxing bout! I'm Working out!), just it will be extremely "funny" if he can't get past ME and here he was calling out Floyd May.

^ ^ ^ I'll come IN w/Marlon Starling (CORNER) for the fight. We can take the SHOW to Boston, MA. doubt it very seriously that that guy gonna be harder OPP than Radik//the last match I've had (and that was in Boston..)
You ever hear of A.Shakalikov?

What does the mma chappie expect he will MAKE//$ if he was to compete against Floyd Mayweather?

Are you enjoying your conversation with yourself?

Back