Boxing being ruined and corrupted

No. Only what you point out about the duel/tri is VERY STRAIGHT.
You have to go with what is Established. The Boxing world itself needs to choke. That is my work! Only..w/me I am looking for position. A JOB you may say. BUT, (I'm involved more than four dozen years) not possible we join forces w/o "constitutional development".
You couldn't know, how lost you really are.

I would LIKE to know why you WRITE the way YOU DOOOOO. Salamander coal STICKS to go FROG and HOUSE. Then FISH!!!

^ ^ Idk why. Yoo: I looked at your profile and noticed you joined Sherdog Forum July 6, 2002 (17 Years now! Wow!).

what the hell is this
By: Overgoverance. Add to that problem a newer one when some of the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR [WBO WBC IBF WBA] begin a duel and tri championship within the single organization. And....I'm not certain which group(s) steer clear there but...the WBA for -1- is very infamous for the such. And..it cause a BAD NAME for whole of the bunch.
Now..the duel and tri situation does NOT fool me. What it does do is cause confusion and that messes REAL GOOD with the crossover concept. What it is is it is a "super rating". But...calling three champs per a single weight bracket within a single entity.....get the picture please!
In March/2007 I founded the United WBC WBA IBF WBO (dash) "the second echelon theory" [UWBCAFO-I]. Counting the '2e' as having a value of (approx.) FIVE USA STATES. Echelons don't mix (WHY? WHY the first four ALLOW '2e' potentials mix?? Wlad previously & thru at least 13 HVY.Wt. defenses. Tripple G/Gennady Golovkin, now).
Too..we disqualify the 'C' weight div temporarily. Will LIKE to see a RE-SET at 190/195 champions choice/ All Vacs 190.
All 'C' boxers aught consider themselves 'H' in mean time. Like to match-up by the SZ? Then by all means do just that.
This work is in the men's league ONLY and....effects only "world" titles. 1) I simply don't have the same expertise with the female side. (Thus, I would be wrong to try and "CALL IT"). -&-..... The second of this means we do not draw any lines against "Intercontinental" or such championships "mixing". WBF & WBO go right ahead! But, "world"...come TO PLEASE!
Boxing never needed FOUR GROUPS. Thus, certain we don't need to ADD ON YET AGAIN! [The IBO knew that their already was a over-goverance problem. When you hear some junk defend them try and find out if the reason might be because they at one point employeed for them! And..the problem lot bigger than the IBO only. Of course!]
If an entity puts out a RATING w/o pronouncing their own CHAMPS that is always a good thing so long as the committee knows their poop! But once the WORLD TITLE starts breaking-up/multiplying we are messing with authentic interest.
I am involved with the sport 50 years and I very well know my subject.

Back