Boxing being ruined and corrupted

Written by: Margaret Okubo

The day was still, windless
A presence surrounded me
Though my eyes seemed empty
I could see it standing, waiting, silent.
Not threatening, just waiting among the rocks
As I stumbled towards it.

After the fall I thought I had lost it,
the power of blind vision.
How wrong I was I still had it
The gift of seeing,knowing,hearing what others could not.
I sensed its fear as I drew near
Fear of a stronger power than his.

Treading silently, stealthily between rocks and
thorns I marched forward, my companions stunned
by my determination to seek that cloying entity.
The closer I drew the more powerful the sensation
Its throbbing life meshed with mine, its fear a powerful odor.

Then I came upon it ,undaunted by its threatening stance
With one slash of my hand it disintegrated
That poison, that being, that force of evil
That shrinks one’s mind, one’s power to do good.
Dispersed into thin air it shrieked and hissed
Against the wind, disappearing over the hills and into the dust
From whence it came.

I felt only relief but knew that in time it will rise again
Perhaps in a different place, a different time, in a different form
To tempt and lead astray, weaklings.
Its evil intent is to destroy, oppose God’s way
Drag us down into depths unknown

Stand strong, stand firm, stand on the WORD.

Stay strong boxing fight the 42 times you have been tempted

Are you enjoying your conversation with yourself?
Hey! You SAY you are 100% per-that-divide, but yet...YOU DO NOT HAVE A INTEREST IN THE HEADLINE TOPIC HERE?
The Boxing part I have 52 match portfolio so...to COMPETE w/another boxer under a contract would be something I am interested in.

Hey! You SAY you are 100% per-that-divide, but yet...YOU DO NOT HAVE A INTEREST IN THE HEADLINE TOPIC HERE?
The Boxing part I have 52 match portfolio so...to COMPETE w/another boxer under a contract would be something I am interested in.
I am not 100% that divide, I was being silly. I watch every UFC card that interests me but prefer boxing. The 100% thing was just to get a rise out of someone else, the last 5 posts in the thread were by you when I posted that.

What do you mean "being"? Boxing has been corrupt since it began.

........... Since... 1885..
Sir, the idea am running here is to LIMIT the first echelon to The FIRST &major FOUR [1st.m_4]. Plus: open up a league with the definition of a second echelon understanding (VALUE APPROX. FIVE USA STATES)
Yoo, you can NOT say two words as you do and solve the problem.

I am not 100% that divide, I was being silly. I watch every UFC card that interests me but prefer boxing. The 100% thing was just to get a rise out of someone else, the last 5 posts in the thread were by you when I posted that.
Oh! O.K! Ha, at least you come thru clear now!
I am only into the boxing. LOVE THE HISTORY.
The meat and potatos of this Sport I clearly understand.
Boxing could be as big as baseball if they could only tighten.
Myself I am into ALL the levels.

Last edited:
AnyWAY! I'm hoping to gain a JOB within the Sport in which I can enter with *constitution from get- go. But..different ways to go about it. Gain some $$$ and, can BUY UP a potential second echelon organization and RUN IT '2e'.
Right now you have many big time PLAYERS Opperating. Bob Arum, Don King I think is yet GOING. "Golden Boy" but...NO ONE IS OPPERATING ON THE NARROW OR BY WHAT I AM PUSHING HERE!
It has been boxing just "crumbling away". The BIG ROCK turning into grains of sand. It goes on, hardly can EVEN NOTICE!
I am STOP-GRIPPING.
Boxing always moves on the PURE RESULTS month by month. Boxing IS a "name game". The Ratings and the Results are the TWO MOST IMPORTANT MATTERS. Everything else is a story line, and GRAVEY!
Our top-5 mega stars right now remain constant: -no order- ALVAREZ *GOLOVKIN WARD MANNY -and- KOVALEV yet.....
*administrative FAULT.
The only SEVEN names that matter in HVY.Wt. div (no order) ("same"//remain CONSTANT) PARKER FURY WILDER HAYE JOSHUA WLAD &, POVETKIN.
Luis Ortiz as well as Lucas Browne I would suggest that ALL BOXING MEDIA'S CARRY RESULT REPORTS IN RED-INK. All true boxing fans KNOW the story there. Of course, it is on account of the duel/tri a happening within the SPORT presently.
Lot of names in boxing and the PRESS is always CONSTANT. The picture today is the picture today and that PICTURE WILL CHANGE.
Fighters are Real Estate.

Boxing's Top-5 mega's this moment (no order)
Gennady* S.Alvarez AWard SKovalev Manny *admin fault.

AnyWAY! I'm hoping to gain a JOB within the Sport in which I can enter with *constitution from get- go. But..different ways to go about it. Gain some $$$ and, can BUY UP a potential second echelon organization and RUN IT '2e'.
Right now you have many big time PLAYERS Opperating. Bob Arum, Don King I think is yet GOING. "Golden Boy" but...NO ONE IS OPPERATING ON THE NARROW OR BY WHAT I AM PUSHING HERE!
It has been boxing just "crumbling away". The BIG ROCK turning into grains of sand. It goes on, hardly can EVEN NOTICE!
I am STOP-GRIPPING.
Boxing always moves on the PURE RESULTS month by month. Boxing IS a "name game". The Ratings and the Results are the TWO MOST IMPORTANT MATTERS. Everything else is a story line, and GRAVEY!
Our top-5 mega stars right now remain constant: -no order- ALVAREZ *GOLOVKIN WARD MANNY -and- KOVALEV yet.....
*administrative FAULT.
The only SEVEN names that matter in HVY.Wt. div (no order) ("same"//remain CONSTANT) PARKER FURY WILDER HAYE JOSHUA WLAD &, POVETKIN.
Luis Ortiz as well as Lucas Browne I would suggest that ALL BOXING MEDIA'S CARRY RESULT REPORTS IN RED-INK. All true boxing fans KNOW the story there. Of course, it is on account of the duel/tri a happening within the SPORT presently.
Lot of names in boxing and the PRESS is always CONSTANT. The picture today is the picture today and that PICTURE WILL CHANGE.
Fighters are Real Estate.

Why does the thought you are A.I. with code error keep running through my mind?

This guy is the best thing since the UFC Iran guy on the Underground.

^ ^ ^ A.I??// "Ugh!"// Huh? Thanks!
: ) you too. Boxing I bring it and what I bring is state of the art!
Was hoping I maybe could advertise this Sherdog site and my (intervention) but..their came SUCH UTTER CLUTTER here it does NOT help my cause! (We keep bapping away right!)
Here are my current crop HVY.Wt. scene "The only seven names that matter" (no order) -
FURY POVETKIN JOSHUA WILDER HAYE WLADIMIR PARKER.
Luis Ortiz AS Lucas Browne the boxing Eatablishment AUGHT to get on it good. RED INK results there. ANY! "Multi champions" and confussion. Give me a break! We need to move towards unification not further divide the world picture!

Last edited:
^ ^ Talking about "advertise"....I'm not doing the same work at the moment..but, I have done much neighborhood door to door Pizza menu distribution here, in Connecticut.
I moved to Alaska for 20 months back in 1986-87. Fought a couple times up there with Michael Hargraves program (Denali Boxing Team). Fought Robert Britt for AK Lightmiddlewt. Title in '87 [Britt, as pro rated Top-50 & owns one 'nice' 12r decision against contender Nicky Walker (look at the record)]. Anyway, when I returned to CT I was ASKED to handle menu's door to door by Dominos owner Muhammad Dewan [in Manchester]and...it opened up the door to work I would do (heavily) for next 22 years. Unemployed, I'd jump in there. (Yoo: anyone try this ha ha, know....you can NOT put menu's into the mail box! Rightfully! In the door. Usually O.K. put back of the mail box. I would use my imagination a lot!)
So, with that you can handle the menu's "naked" but, I came to Goldtag all my work. My own one page copy wrap her back of the pro menu. And of course most often I'd bring my Sport..Boxing.
That's what I mean I could advertise Sherdog in the NEIGHBORHOODS but..too many of you GUYS RUIN THIS THREAD WITH YOUR "junk!"

There are pros and cons with having multiple belts.

One thing you overlook, but the people in the industry know too well. As a sport, and especially one that hopes to keep a global reach. Multiple belts means champions from every region. For every true champ from the US or Mexico, there's a paper champ in Central-Asia or Africa. It allows people from other countries to claim champions and for events being broadcast locally and put on fights locally. It helps the sport grow. For the 10 paper champs from Kazakhstan, we finally have one undisputed champion in GGG, who himself first won an IBO belt btw.

Its the same reason there's so many lower weight-classes, even though weight classes below WW get no attention in North America and Europe. Champions from Thailand, Japan and Latin America are dominating those lower weights and have world champions.

And of course, the obvious answer which we all know, multiple belts and numerous weight-classes mean the sanctioning bodies have several streams of revenue.

The one thing that doesn't make sense is WBA super/regular champions, and WBC silver titles. I can't fathom why WBA would have 2 champions, or why WBC has a silver belt ("champion" of what exactly?), and a silver International belt to go along with their regular International belt.

As for the IBO and WBO, as fans we'd like to see titles kept to a minimum. But this is the free-market and free movement. Any person can create their own org and their own titles. There's nothing anyone can do about it, unless you want the government to step in and that would be corrupt/tyrannical to prevent one group from organizing in favor of another group.
No. Only what you point out about the duel/tri is VERY STRAIGHT.
You have to go with what is Established. The Boxing world itself needs to choke. That is my work! Only..w/me I am looking for position. A JOB you may say. BUT, (I'm involved more than four dozen years) not possible we join forces w/o "constitutional development".
You couldn't know, how lost you really are.

Back