Boxing being ruined and corrupted

timecube.jpg

Also, more to the point, you don't happen to have an ongoing issue involving, say, a bus company, do you?

You seem strangely familiar.
Yeah that was me. At BoxRec. John Sheppard there VERY BAN HAPPY!

That would be incorrect on a majority of what you're saying.
Im saying the T.S. has a point. I think that the best fights dont get made in a reasonable time with boxing. Its an expensive sport to follow comparatively. The cards have sucked for a long time even with the big fights. Yes i think being more mainstream would help. I also think a lot of the problems are because its fractured sport at every level.
Why would i have to reference an era?
Ok i understand your opinion

As for a reference it was a yes or no question

I am gonna return here and look more strong at the contributions. I think it could be easy to become "lost" in a haze far as projection. YES: Fight results and ratings move the sport. SURE....important to make special matches. Ward-Kovalev was one of those recently. Alvarez v. Gennady would be, TOO. [I count it as -no seq- boxing's Top-5 mega's active, now: Alvarez, *Golovkin, Ward, Pacman, Kovalev yet/still. *Admin fault.]
My concerns as I've stated is control, administratively. World scene, men's league.
Hell YES the match-ups, and the personalities matter. We are LUCKY right now to have what we have with the pure talent of Andre Ward, the Statesmanship/Gentlemanship/ & "greatness" of Manny Pac. The talent of Saul Alvarez; the game that Sergy Kovalev brings! Golovkin is a "sweetheart" in the public eye now. And very self confident, yet at the same time realistic and humble.
What I see as boxing's major "curses"//that we can AMEND..I've spelled out clearly plus come with my own organization to correct at the big picture.

^ ^ ^ who ever gave Credit here to the "pro and con" of multiple belts is Sincerely lost on the deep ocean sea. They want their cake and eat it too! Nonsense!

The problem isn't all the belts. There have been great eras with multiple belts.

The problem is the promotional wars and lack of cross promotional fights that we get.
This, and also rival network agreements.

This is why we are never going to see Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker, despite there being "talks".

Parker is with Arum and Arum said hes never bringing people to Showtime. Showtime isnt letting go of Wilder.

Its also why we wont see Santa vs Valdez.

Belts are not terrible. They can enforce purse bids. They stripped Canelo because they wanted him to fight GGG.
Amir Khan vs Kell Brook recently fell through because Khan wanted 70/30 split. If that was a mandatory they wouldve gone to purse bid.

People at times lose themselves, their focus. Boxing needs RESTRICTIONS. Strictly we are calling ALL World championship activity past the WBC WBA IBF & WBO -FRAUD- [Men's league ONLY here, a.t.t.]. My work...I well realize it is Advocation only to the '1e'. But, acting as utter goverance to the '2e'.
It's gotten out of hand and GONE TOO FAR this "thinning".
We also of course as I've stated condem "championships" held by Luis Ortiz, (H.)// Lucas Browne (H.)// Danny Jacob (M).
Now, if the fights are happening..they are JUST THE SAME, happening. You can't change facts. But..it gonna HELP BOXING when we united "red ink" the culprits participating.
We have to operate. We must do some sort of intelligent action to counter the sick moves.
Difference between myself and the head in his butt GUY here is I recognize a action. He wish to only appease all sides. Can't appease all sides in this WAR.
Remember Nigel Collins at RING when he declared WAR against the ALPHA? He declared RING KING-KONG in that. Well it was VERY INEFFECTIVE.
We want the organizations. Just, we need to have them contained.
Boxing used to be "every bit as big as..." Baseball. These days we need to reset so as to grow up few inches every year!

[QUOTE="DaveDave,,,)]

"I miss the days when Boxing was every ounce as popular as Baseball...."
-Mike Vaccaro responding to a personal email I had sent to him sometime last summer
(N.y. Post Mets-baseball writer)
And WHY is boxing all shrunk up? Why because they did it to themself.

[QUOTE="DaveDave,,,)]

"I miss the days when Boxing was every ounce as popular as Baseball...."
-Mike Vaccaro responding to a personal email I had sent to him sometime last summer
(N.y. Post Mets-baseball writer)
And WHY is boxing all shrunk up? Why because they did it to themself.
Boxing isn't shrunk up, open your fucking eyes.

Boxing isn't shrunk up, open your..
Dude. Don't use your RUDE side w/ me.
Boxing isn't shrunk up with the CULT FOLLOWING. Oh yeah you would be right on that wing. But....where is it covered in general society? Anyway. Don't even answer I'm only commenting for the sake of the thread.

Boxing isn't shrunk up with the CULT FOLLOWING. Oh yeah you would be right on that wing. But....where is it covered in general society? Anyway. Don't even answer I'm only commenting for the sake of the thread.
Mind trapped in 2009 propaganda makes mind cloudy and ignorantBiggest mainstream newspaper Saying U.K. Boxing in golden age FAKE concern to post WEAK agenda must i post TRUTH only for blind not to see the mirror of Agenda is clear

Did not read lol.

The problem isn't all the belts. There have been great eras with multiple belts.

The problem is the promotional wars and lack of cross promotional fights that we get.
They are both a problem. Especially when you consider some orgs have multiple champs per division as a rule.

They are both a problem. Especially when you consider some orgs have multiple champs per division as a rule.
Meh. Hearns and Leonard were both champs when they fought. Did it make them less great?

If we actually got those fights then the titles would almost make it MORE interesting at times.

Meh. Hearns and Leonard were both champs when they fought. Did it make them less great?

If we actually got those fights then the titles would almost make it MORE interesting at times.
Yeah, that's true, if orgs agreed to unification being the standard for champs. It's seems though that the whole purpose of creating super, regular and interim champs are all based on generating more sanctioning fees. It would defeat the purpose to have just 1 unified champ. I don't think the casual fan even understands this. They see an ad for a "championship" fight and don't realize they're getting swindled. When it's big name fighters though that generate enough money then we see unifications.

Soooooo......you mean boxing is being characterized by things that have always been a part of it since basically its inception?

Thanks for the news flash Kent Brockman.

Yeah, that's true, if orgs agreed to unification being the standard for champs. It's seems though that the whole purpose of creating super, regular and interim champs are all based on generating more sanctioning fees. It would defeat the purpose to have just 1 unified champ. I don't think the casual fan even understands this. They see an ad for a "championship" fight and don't realize they're getting swindled. When it's big name fighters though that generate enough money then we see unifications.
Yes. You are rather on the same plain I am. Here we are SO against the duel and the tri championships. NOT ALL the FIRST &major FOUR do that such. And: I put absolutely no fault at all on the "super" but... IF their dandy was super really (in the understanding) they would control the negotiation and disallow it (for instance) "Jacobs" being billed as a world champion.WHAT, must look
pret. funny any-how on those Posters WAA champ meeting WAA champ (Wba we mean..). But.....Otherwise, I won't fault the "super" champ. I will & I do fault the "interm" AND "regular" champs*. [THEY/ARE/THE/EXTRA!].
One real solution going to be when the hipped powers-that-be start "red inking" pure result reports per these ("those") boxers.
Yes it is pure confussion thru out the world.
Someone else writes about England right now. Oh yeah...I could imagine. Joshua, Fury, Haye (& Parker former Brit. Empire!). Sure...bet these home boys receive the ink! But, Boxing a Sport where it is a CIRCLE OF NAMES. Jeff Merritt, Henry Clark, Larry Middleton, these guys came into a certain international circle via/ crossing gloves against other specific name commodities. England NOT but covering their own. The few (cluster as it IS!) that rose to stardom! The media eye could care LESS world wide expertice. You can't follow boxing keenly these days w/o subscribing to
Specialty magazines (be it internet or newsstand!)
We can't too much effect it these promoter WARS (Arum name used here). Maybe we can! Idk. Maybe there come some super- Hip boxing news-guy (I LIKE Radio Raheem!) that can PIN B.A. w/right scenario of question-answer! But, myself, I see what -I- can effect. That's why I bring it via my work [UWBCAFO-I]

Back