News Bomac arrested for trying to take a gun in his hand luggage.

Indeed, but it is the easily the most realistic explanation. If he didn’t bring it with him then where did he get it from, and why did he need to buy it in the uk to smuggle it back to the Wild West, where he can go in to a store and buy it? No one can answer this?

Bomac is the only one that can answer this; until he provides explanation this is all just useless speculation.

Do we know which caliber it is ? Most illegal guns sold by criminals are 9mm...

Would he have the time to go out in the streets and buy a illegal gun from a manchester thug though ?
He must be a very sociable guy to make friends so quick and know the right people to get guns in a foreign country that he was visiting for a couple of days for the first fucking time.

I expected more of the British State if they are so strict on guns and yet fucking Bomac can get a gun in a few hours between planning how Eubank would beat Smith. I guess it doesn't really work what they are doing over there as far as gun laws go.

Last edited:
I expected more of the British State if they are so strict on guns and yet fucking Bomac can get a gun in a few hours between planning how Eubank would beat Smith. I guess it doesn't really work what they are doing over there as far as gun laws go.
lol

Do we know which caliber it is ? Most illegal guns sold by criminals are 9mm...

Would he have the time to go out in the streets and buy a illegal gun from a manchester thug though ?
He must be a very sociable guy to make friends so quick and know the right people to get guns in a foreign country that he was visiting for a couple of days for the first fucking time.

yeah the gun laws clearly dont work over here. We had nearly 30 shooting deaths last year, it’s like a fuckin war zone!

he didn’t buy the gun over here

Last edited:
yeah the gun laws clearly dont work over here. We had nearly 30 shooting deaths last year, it’s like a fuckin war zone!

It should be close to zero with those pretensious anti gun laws.
Yet it has more than Czech Republic where a regular citizen can buy a legal gun much more easily. Huh. I only found it interesting, nothing more.
Bomac exposed UK laws and security.

It should be close to zero with those pretensious anti gun laws.
Yet it has more than Czech Republic where a regular citizen can buy a legal gun much more easily. Huh. I only found it interesting, nothing more.
Bomac exposed UK laws and security.
i think you may have lost your certificate, mate.

Reactions: lsa

This is a total guess on my part.... However, I would guess since population #s were somewhat comparable up until when y'all banned them in the late 90s.....I would bet money on us here in America still having a shockingly higher gun violence statistics.
Again just a complete guess.
I might even look that up if the UFC gets boring later.

Surely his legally owned gun, how the fuck he got it in the country would be a mystery though.

That's not what he's saying. If Bomac's gun is legally his gun he wouldn't have been able to get past UK airport security with it, it's not possible. He entered the country without a gun, and then tried to leave the country with a gun, which would mean he acquired it through illegal means.

Unless they want to make an example out of Bomac, he'll get off with a slap on the wrist in the shape of a fine and community service or a suspended sentence.

i dont think people in this thread understand how airports work in this country...LOL

the brits do not fuck around on airports, not in the slightest. you have cops walking around with assault rifles, don't know if they still have those but i saw a checkpoint with a literal machine gun in it. it looked like some shit out of a war movie, like they were expecting someone to invade them coming into the airport.

the security check is classic, metal detectors, body scanners, xraying carry on luggage, the whole nine yards. there is zero chance of smuggling a gun through. zero. but, this is on the way out. i don't know how international non EU flights are handled on the way in.

Apparently he flew in on a private jet (with his loaded gun)

When was the last time you went through security / metal detector etc when leaving an airport?

Sounds like a fuck up on the US end.

Everytime I travel, I think get paranoid about have rocket launchers, guns, bombs in my baggage. (I don't own any).

On leaving the airport? I have never seen that.

Passport control > duty free > baggage pickup > nothing to declare > leave airport

are you in the UK?

have to go through heat sensor scanners, take everything metal off your person and put it in a box(jewellery, belts etc etc)

i nearly always get frisked because i go into heat mode walking through the scanners

are you in the UK?

have to go through heat sensor scanners, take everything metal off your person and put it in a box(jewellery, belts etc etc)

i nearly always get frisked because i go into heat mode walking through the scanners

Yes - on the way in, but not on the way out

i imagine the guns available in the UK(i dont imagine BTW) are old ww2 guns or european guns that arent available in the US

I can't stop laughing thinking about Brian eating beans and toast in the can because he bought a blunderbuss from some guy who kept calling him "guv'na."

ive only ever flown out of Manchester and Liverpool, happened at both of those
when you arrived to manchester?

i've only ever landed in the UK from the EU, so i'm not sure if it's different for transatlantic flights, but no one really checked anything other than my passport when leaving the airport. coming into one, and boarding a plane, that's a different story. they'll damn near strip you naked when you're going through security to enter the airport.

it makes sense that no such checks are performed when you arrive, because they're supposed to be done on the other end. if he flew in privately and carried a gun, the fuck up happened on the US security check that let him through with that shit for a flight to the UK.

Back