News Bomac arrested for trying to take a gun in his hand luggage.

you can't possibly be dumb enough for this to be an accident, right?

i mean, this isn't some redneck that's never boarded a plane before. i imagine he travels quite frequently with his fighters. the fuck kind of dumbassery is this?

why is he trying to smuggle a gun from the UK(where guns are banned) to the US(where they arent)

this makes no sense at all

Probably the gun is his though. He can have it in his luggage, if it is legally his property, when he is travelling around in United States, not overseas though, he should know that guns are a sensitive subject. Is this his frist trip outside of US ?

I'm sure he will be fine if the gun is legally his though.

Probably the gun is his though. He can have it in his luggage, if it is legally his property, when he is travelling around in United States, not overseas though, he should know that guns are a sensitive subject. Is this his frist trip outside of US ?

Doubt the gun legally being his would be any excuse to have it on him in the UK or try and get it onto a flight.

Not sure how they didn't pick this up when he was going through customs though.

Doubt the gun legally being his would be any excuse to have it on him in the UK or try and get it onto a flight.

Not sure how they didn't pick this up when he was going through customs though.

The report doesn't say much, in some places you can carry your gun without a permit and it's not a crime... but he shouldn't be that thick (no pun intented).. of course you need some form of permit to carry your gun to another country.

But let me say this, the fact that this was not a issue when he arrived makes me believe that all this is because of some bureaucracy that goes around gun laws in many places.

The report doesn't say much, in some places you can carry your gun without a permit and it's not a crime... but he shouldn't be that thick (no pun intented).. of course you need some form of permit to carry your gun to another country.

But let me say this, the fact that this was not a issue when he arrived makes me believe that all this is because of some bureaucracy that goes around gun laws in many places.

It's highly illegal to carry any firearm in the UK with some small exceptions, but they're for hunting type weapons and the licensing is very strict.

Sucks for Crawford cause Bomac isnt walking away from this, he’s going to do time, but he is fucking stupid so I dont feel bad for Bomac at all.

what bureaucracy? most of europe, UK included, has very strict gun laws. it doesn't matter what the gun's status is in the US, you get caught with a gun here, you're proper fucked. it's not an issue of not filling out his papers or some minor shit like that, it's a serious offense.

i mean in my country, getting caught with a gun will absolutely land you in jail. the only exceptions are having a permit for sport shooting or hunting, but the law requires the gun to be locked in a designated box literally at all times unless when used at the shooting range. obtaining the permit means mandatory classes on safety, passing psychological tests, all sorts of pain in the ass tasks. and even when you technically have the permit to have it (and really, the law says you are permitted to store it), if you're caught with that shit in your pants they will charge you as if you didn't have a permit at all.

it's no joke.

what bureaucracy? most of europe, UK included, has very strict gun laws. it doesn't matter what the gun's status is in the US, you get caught with a gun here, you're proper fucked. it's not an issue of not filling out his papers or some minor shit like that, it's a serious offense.

i mean in my country, getting caught with a gun will absolutely land you in jail. the only exceptions are having a permit for sport shooting or hunting, but the law requires the gun to be locked in a designated box literally at all times unless when used at the shooting range. obtaining the permit means mandatory classes on safety, passing psychological tests, all sorts of pain in the ass tasks. and even when you technically have the permit to have it (and really, the law says you are permitted to store it), if you're caught with that shit in your pants they will charge you as if you didn't have a permit at all.

it's no joke.

Yeah I'm trying to make sense of the sentencing guidelines

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.u...tem/firearms-possession-of-prohibited-weapon/

But if I'm interpreting it correctly it's a class 1 weapon with no intent to harm which carries a sentence of between 5-7 years in prison.

I've read on the standup forum that Bomac is not exactly the head trainer. Crawford has another one as well, but Bomac gets to talk to the media more than the other.

So Crawford might not pay for it performance wise.

i dont think you understand, you cant get a gun into this country, you are scanned as you arrive and depart, so he didnt have that gun on arrival...but has it on depart

ignorance

i dont think you understand, you cant get a gun into this country, you are scanned as you arrive and depart, so he didnt have that gun on arrival...but has it on depart

ignorance
So youre from the UK?

I always thought you were from the dump

ignorance
So where do all the guns used in London shootings come from, if you can't get a gun into this country?

Ignorance, indeed.

Back