BMF tittle - Max vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin is getting the next title shot at LW

Why would he fight Max?

You're are the one that needs to get a grip. Max would be the smaller fighter by a large margin. When was the last time that happened? Oh yeah with Dustin and max almost got stopped in the 1st and took a beating for 5 rds.
Yeah.. He should be next so any fight by Justin would be a bad idea. Even if he has to wait until spring 2024.

Justin hurts him bad.

do you want max’s career to end like Tony’s? Don’t kill his chin please by feeding him to Justin.

max would get battered imo

the long rounds of getting hit alot is definitely not a good thing

max at dam near 5 strikes per minute average

not a good idea

JG isn’t fighting again before he gets a title shot.l but I’d love to see it in the future. I think in the mean time Max should move up to 155 the right way there’s tons of great and exciting fights for him. Imagine him vs Fiziev, hooker or Chandler maybe even a second fight with Olives
Hope they melt down the BMF title and it is never spoken about again.. And fuck you retards that should know better than to fall for this made up hype generation belt.

Say hi guys

Context to my comment would be nice, I was saying the fight could happen but won't go good for max.

Stop pretending dude.

You completely wrote off the match up and said Max had no chance with shit like this

Gaethje would kill max
He would, these guys are dumb
You're are the one that needs to get a grip. Max would be the smaller fighter by a large margin.

LOL speaking like a true sherBRO

Some months later...the fight got booked to co-main event UFC 300 no less and Holloway opened as a +120 underdog

The weight differential and the odds dont look at this match up as any different than what we see in any given weightclass in every single card.

I will two weeks after the fight cause I called the outcome :)

Dana making bad matchups is normal

Do you also teach your father how to make children?

I suggested this matchup, BMF tittle on the line included

Some months later...

Co-main even for UFC 300 on PPV:

1706791859387.png

:p:p

Is normal

Do you also teach your father how to make children?

I suggested this matchup, BMF tittle on the line included

Some months later...

Co-main even for UFC 300 on PPV:

View attachment 1027246

:p:p

Is normal
So you suggested a horrible mismatch between two of their prime guys for a merit less belt? And it’s actually happening!

We should all chip in to send you a nice gift

So you suggested a horrible mismatch between two of their prime guys for a merit less belt? And it’s actually happening!

We should all chip in to send you a nice gift

Good boy. Appreciated

Stop pretending dude.

You completely wrote off the match up and said Max had no chance with shit like this

LOL speaking like a true sherBRO

Some months later...the fight got booked to co-main event UFC 300 no less and Holloway opened as a +120 underdog

The weight differential and the odds dont look at this match up as any different than what we see in any given weightclass in every single card.
I literally said max is gonna get pounded and still stand by that statement. I also said it's kind of a waste of a fight though it will be entertaining while it last. Re read the comments ya goof. I also said max being smaller will cost him

I literally said max is gonna get pounded and still stand by that statement. I also said it's kind of a waste of a fight though it will be entertaining while it last. Re read the comments ya goof. I also said max being smaller will cost him

I also said Gaethje was the favourite. There is a favourite in every fight in every division. Is normal.

You, instead, spoke like a true sherBRO. Didnt give Max any chance and threw some sherbroscience like this:

You're are the one that needs to get a grip. Max would be the smaller fighter by a large margin.

1706862344735.png

lol

I also said Gaethje was the favourite. There is a favourite in every fight in every division. Is normal.

You, instead, spoke like a true sherBRO. Didnt give Max any chance and threw some sherbroscience like this:

View attachment 1027385

lol
Great photoshop , justin is a true 55er period and max belongs at 45 for a reason its his natural division are you too dense to comprehend this?

My official prediction justin cracks max's chin and is the first to stop him Tony style.

Great photoshop , justin is a true 55er period and max belongs at 45 for a reason its his natural division are you too dense to comprehend this?

My official prediction justin cracks max's chin and is the first to stop him Tony style.
Photoshop says this guy haha
You sound desperate

Yeah Justin could KO Max. Justin Kos many people.
Just dont be so desperate and enjoy the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back