BMF tittle - Max vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaejthe just killed Dustin, I love Max too much to see him take the beating Tony did. BTW, Gaejthe KTFO of Volko as well !

Odds would likely favour Gaethje vs just about any LW except one or two so if that's a reason for you to not be interested in the fight, Justin can stay at home.

The point is that there arent many match ups more intriguing than Gaethje vs Max, and it's not the missmatch your are suggestng.

Anyways, in my post you replied, I wasnt giving an opinion, I was just saying that the argument about the size gap being too much is false. There isn that much size difference.

Lmfao. Max would get obliterated. He’d end up looking even more retarded than he does now.

Even if underdog, Max would have better odds than large majority of LWs vs Gaethje.
And more importantly, its a wet dream for any fight fan.

But sherbros dont want to see the fight, they are more worried about Max health than his own mother :eek::eek::eek:

Even if underdog, Max would have better odds than large majority of LWs vs Gaethje.
And more importantly, its a wet dream for any fight fan.

But sherbros dont want to see the fight, they are more worried about Max health than his own mother :eek::eek::eek:
Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to watch Justin bash maxs brains in. That’s exactly what would happen. Max needs to stay a fw, for his own good

I'd be very interested in this fight. Max statistically has the best chin in UFC history with the most strikes absorbed without getting knocked down. Gaethje would test that chin in a 5-rounder at LW.

Gaethje for next TS. if he loses, he either fights Oliveira or Islam....then probably an up an comer. This is his time to put a stamp on his career...either he wins or he loses on his next shot...but we will see the decline in a year or two...

Odds would likely favour Gaethje vs just about any LW except one or two so if that's a reason for you to not be interested in the fight, Justin can stay at home.

The point is that there arent many match ups more intriguing than Gaethje vs Max, and it's not the missmatch your are suggestng.

Anyways, in my post you replied, I wasnt giving an opinion, I was just saying that the argument about the size gap being too much is false. There isn that much size difference.
I believe there are weight classes for a reason and it isn’t to keep the larger man safe. Few can get a strap in multiple divisions and as much as I love Gaethje he can’t either.

I believe there are weight classes for a reason and it isn’t to keep the larger man safe. Few can get a strap in multiple divisions and as much as I love Gaethje he can’t either.

I guess you mean Max.
Yeah, I dont favour him to become LW champ. I dont favour him to beat Volk at FW neither.
So thats not a reason to refuse this match up.

We see fighters competing in two different divisions all the time.
Max would still have better odds than large majority of LWs vs Gaethje, is a fight that can get more attention and money for both fighters, and worthy of a BMF tittle if UFC wanted to push that gimmick

View attachment 998441

Soft 5"10
Both guys barefoot

tippy toes mcgregor. prob doesn't matter much though.

opponents-conor-mcgregor-and-max-holloway-face-off-during-the-ufc-weigh-in-inside-td-garden-on.jpg

How you gonna be the BMF if you can’t even win the belt in your own division?

Honestly it should be the belt awarded to dual champs.

I like the idea. Unlikely. But I like idea. I think gaych beats the he’ll out of max. But I’d still like to see it.

I guess you mean Max.
Yeah, I dont favour him to become LW champ. I dont favour him to beat Volk at FW neither.
So thats not a reason to refuse this match up.

We see fighters competing in two different divisions all the time.
Max would still have better odds than large majority of LWs vs Gaethje, is a fight that can get more attention and money for both fighters, and worthy of a BMF tittle if UFC wanted to push that gimmick
Max can’t get a strap in the much weaker FW division anymore. Fighting Gaethje could be a career ending choice.

Would be a great fight. Low kicks are a big problem for Max though, and Gaethje's are some of the best. Max isn't quite as nimble as he used to be, so his legs likely get chewed up and takes some big shots from Justin.

Still, Max brings the volume and would definitely be right there in Gaethje's face the whole time, and I think the fight stays competitive the entire time. People talk about the second Dustin fight like Max was just a punching bag, which wasn't the case.

I didn't know one heel raised equals tippy toes.. this just proves my point even more they are close in height

Proving they are close in size only proved that Max is indeed not much smaller than Gaethje and only a full-shertard would refuse this match up based on an alleged massive size gap

Proving they are close in size only proved that Max is indeed not much smaller than Gaethje and only a full-shertard would refuse this match up based on an alleged massive size gap
Who is refusing the matching? It would just be a bad one for max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back