BMF tittle - Max vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaejthe probably wins.

But if Max does win, does Volk get to claim the BMF by default since his best the guy 3 times? Or does he have to go 155 and beat Max a fourth time for it to count?

Weird all the sherbros trying to defend their losing position. Just take the L like a man, OP was right 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Stop pretending dude.

You completely wrote off the match up and said Max had no chance with shit like this

LOL speaking like a true sherBRO

Some months later...the fight got booked to co-main event UFC 300 no less and Holloway opened as a +120 underdog

The weight differential and the odds dont look at this match up as any different than what we see in any given weightclass in every single card.
Max will get smacked, i even predict a stoppage for gaethje.

Gaethje would kill max

Ok, Justin won’t kill Max

Just beat him into bloody noodle though

Didn’t Dustin eat his legs up in the combinations?

Justin will take them home

edit: wood watch

Justin is getting the next title shot at LW

Why would he fight Max?

Max would lose. His power didn’t translate very well last time he went to 155 and fought Porier. Gajthe is on a roll and Max is at the end of his prime.

Justin will end his career
Justin is way too violent and wild
When max gets pressed, he folds

I also think Justin would kill max. Justin has big power and has taken shots from power guys. Max does not have much power and Justin could walk right through him. I definitely see Justin stopping max inside of 3 rounds

Justin hurts him bad.

do you want max’s career to end like Tony’s? Don’t kill his chin please by feeding him to Justin.

Based on Gaethje's last 2 fights, I'd pick him against any LW who's willing to stand with him the entire fight (or unable to take him down). That doesn't mean he'd beat everyone else 10 out of 10 times--he's a bit chinny and his aggressive style can work against him--but I'd give him over a 50% shot of outstriking any 155 pounder or below. I also think Max is too small and this was pretty clear in the Poirier fight.

I'm exhausted so this rant might not make sense but Max is an overrated fighter that plateau a long time ago.

Gaethje would fuck him up badly

max would get battered imo

the long rounds of getting hit alot is definitely not a good thing

max at dam near 5 strikes per minute average

not a good idea

I would never write him off but I think it would be one hell of a tough fight.

Going up in weight to fight a heavy handed striker sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for max

Not a fan of seeing Max go up and get brain damage..

We have seen Max go up before and we saw the result. He got pummeled by Poirier and he is too tough for his own good. I don't want to see Max end up like Tony Ferguson

I know everyone has been saying it for awhile but I think the chin on Max is about to get cracked, I think Justin would crack it, Max needs a warm up fight at Lw I say Max Vs Dan Hooker

some of yall really want Max to be completely brain dead by the time hes retired

I don't see the logic behind this match-up, personally. Max has plenty of fights at his weight division, moving heavier would be to his detriment. Gaethje has no reason to fight Max.

Max would get murked Justin is just better right now & also he's
a bigger dude (weight) max is a bmf but this fight doesn't make much sense

You are leaving out something very important, Max's style would not help him at all in a fight VS Gaetje.

Dude blocks punches with his face

That's why i think Max should fight topuria who is similar to Justin but shorter.

Max showed his lack of power at LW already. Gaethje would finish him in his current form.

It would literally take 10 years off Max's life. It would be hard to watch

Max does not deserve that type of abuse ... just to please the shergods.

Max looked so outgunned vs Dustin at 55 and Dustin is not Justin. Would be a mess of a fight and bad loss for Max.

This is the fight to do if you want to shorten Max's lifespan

max would get destroyed

Lmfao. Max would get obliterated. He’d end up looking even more retarded than he does now.

Love Max but Justin smashes him at 155

SAY HI GUYS

You're are the one that needs to get a grip. Max would be the smaller fighter by a large margin. When was the last time that happened? Oh yeah with Dustin and max almost got stopped in the 1st and took a beating for 5 rds.
I know the facts the hell you talking about with this facts non sense
he's got serious issues. you're wasting your time. does it in every thread, just goes 'textbook sherbro' over and over like a recording and thinks it actually means something.

You in particular need to say Hi and go get another hobby right away

It's not winnable dude. He struggled with Dustin both times.

Justin brought Dustin to hell in that first fight and knocked him dead in the 2nd fight.

Max got subbed and dominated in the 1st fight with Dustin and almost got ko'd in the 2nd fight and got smashed, his face was a fucking mess

He has no power to keep Justin honest and will get his legs chewed up like the Yair fight only difference is he won't be able to turn into a wrestler to squeak out a win like the Yair fight.

He would be toast by rd 3 bro, stop being so delusional. I like max too but be realistic man.

:eek::eek::eek:

Supernecesary that you get another hobby sooner than later

what makes you even funnier is how you're never on the right side of any given debate, on top of being an absolute condescending ass to everybody in every thread. babbling all about the weight - holloway has pillow fists and gaethje is probably the hardest p4p hitter in the sport, the fight would be a massacre. it's like you make an actual effort to be wrong.

You as well loser

Last edited:
Say Hi guys

141K+ posts wow

You as well loser

You did not bet 1000 $ on it. You predicted 1 fight right. Proud of picking 1 out of 2 ? Applause

Nobody should NEVER doubt Max!

He always brings it!

Fearless Warrior!

Excuse me bozo but Yushin Okami was never a big MW:

- Fought the way bigger Rich Franklin in '07 as a lanky 6'2" who barely cut weight for 185:

full

- Weighted-in at soft 200lbs with clothes on for a week-notice bout vs OSP at LHW

- Fought at WW dozen times in his late 30s never missing weight, including vs Dhiego Lima in UFC:

full

A below average sized MW by today standards.
A tiny MW by Poatan's standards.

@pankrat

Max got what he deserved,
and sacrificed JustinBleedGod
<WhatItIs> <{JustBleed}>
Legendary and yet
the "BMF" belt remains dumb.

SAY HI GUYS

You as well loser
Holding quotes from a year ago? Dork. I thought it was risky and I was right. I still picked him to win by TKO/KO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back