Black Privilege Alive And Well In the UK

Black Privilege?

Nah the way the UK moves thats more likely Female Privilege.

Yall let the females run yall.

Well pouring acid on somebody is a pretty muslim thing to do...

And we all know damn well they aren’t handing out harsh sentences to muslims...because racism lol.

And we all know damn well they aren’t handing out harsh sentences to muslims...because racism lol.

Do you have evidence of harsher punishments for white folks and/or non-Muslims?

This seems entirely in-line with what I've gathered UK sentencing to be.

EDIT: Also, the sentence was "life with a minimum term of 12 years." Kind of an important detail, no?

Do you have evidence of harsher punishments for white folks and/or non-Muslims?

This seems entirely in-line with what I've gathered UK sentencing to be.

Well swing as how they will throw you in jail for criticizing Islam on social media...

And seriously, who throws acid on people....3rd world muslim cunts.

Surely a lock for both the most retarded post and poster of the year?

Well swing as how they will throw you in jail for criticizing Islam on social media...

So...no? You don't have any substance to your criticism?

Anyways, agree about the acid thing. I understand that a heart scorned is a dangerous thing, but acid attacks are every bit as heinous as murder and thankfully this one was given a punishment consistent with murder.

Seems you dodged the question you were asked. Probably cos the answer doesn't mesh with your worldview so you must ignore it.

Seems you dodged the question you were asked. Probably cos the answer doesn't mesh with your worldview so you must ignore it.

What? Am I supposed to be up on the laws of every shithole country out there. If you’re so damn curious then you do the research and enlighten me on it.

What? Am I supposed to be up on the laws of every shithole country out there. If you’re so damn curious then you do the research and enlighten me on it.
You're the one who made the claim that they don't sentence muslims harshly. You were then asked for evidence, and now it's just "how am I supposed to know???".

Maybe don't state something you don't know?

You're the one who made the claim that they don't sentence muslims harshly. You were then asked for evidence, and now it's just "how am I supposed to know???".

Maybe don't state something you don't know?

maybe piss off???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/student-threw-acid-ex-boyfriend-later-died-jailed-12-years-093934757.html

Long story short, woman pours sulfuric acid on ex boyfriend, whose injuries end up so severe that he applies for euthanasia and is granted it. 12 years in prison. People in the US get more for drug dealing. What a joke.

Relevance to the title, the woman is black and the man is white.

I think you would have been better of claiming it was because UK law is prejudiced against foreigners like Van Dongen , it would still have been cunty but a bit less predictable .

Christ that is one hideous bitch.

Death penalty was meant for times like this.

What a awful thing to do someone and tragic that mans life is over but it says 12 years minimum to life? Quick to judge on black privilege?

Also, that woman was hideous inside and out, wtf was he doing with that thing?

"Berlinah Wallace was sentenced to life with a minimum term of 12 years

‘Today’s sentence, which I believe is the first life sentence handed to someone involved in an acid attack, reflects the gravity of the crime Wallace committed, her refusal to accept responsibility and the horrendous consequences her actions had.’ "

long story short, your obsession with black people and white victimhood has rendered you retarded.

Eye for an eye is fitting retribution. She deserves to have acid poured on her while she sleeps.

Back