Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair. I've been busy for the past few weeks with my new business and I don't have time like before to read through all the threads. I'll just re-post this here.
Literally the only thing you care about in life should be us, wtf.

aN0wvtv.jpg

Man, being in this thread is disappointing. Certain movies trigger the worst in people. I'll come back and vote in the poll when it comes up.

I've given my non-spoiler review already and that's that.

Man, being in this thread is disappointing. Certain movies trigger the worst in people. I'll come back and vote in the poll when it comes up.

I've given my non-spoiler review already and that's that.

Is it good ? I have High Hopes because of Boseman working with Jordan, Serkis and being directed by Coogler.

Didn't realize Coogler was a pretty good Comic Book fan , wanted initially to somehow fit Kraven the Hunter in , but Kraven is still a Sony Property and in the final writing for this film he wouldn't have fit anyways

It's difficult to even find a basic opinion of the actual movie

Most people are either celebrating it as bravely black, or dismissing it as SJW pandering

Almost no one talks about whether it's actually good or not

Have you read every review?

Calling it a Shakespearean epic doesn't mean it's on the level of a Shakespeare play.

Plenty works of fiction could be considered a Shakespearean epic.

Btw, it's actually Shakesbeard.

More like Spielbergo

The non union Mexican Spielberg

Is it good ? I have High Hopes because of Boseman working with Jordan, Serkis and being directed by Coogler.
I thought it was great. A Marvel film has certain checkboxes it has to fill, but the leadership also allows their directors to have a creative flow that often time works. All the reasons you stated is why this is a really good film. Serkis, Jordan, Boseman and a slew of other characters just nailed it in this film. And Coogler...that's 3 for 3 in my humble opinion. Dude has this indie filmmaking vibe, and he's not afraid to direct like that in some moments. I thought this project was going to be too big for him, but it wasn't.

I thought it was great. A Marvel film has certain checkboxes it has to fill, but the leadership also allows their directors to have a creative flow that often time works. All the reasons you stated is why this is a really good film. Serkis, Jordan, Boseman and a slew of other characters just nailed it in this film. And Coogler...that's 3 for 3 in my humble opinion. Dude has this indie filmmaking vibe, and he's not afraid to direct like that in some moments. I thought this project was going to be too big for him, but it wasn't.

Coogler handled Creed like champ Not surprised that he seems to have done a good Job Can't wait.

Got my tickets for Thursday night. I'm not as pumped for this as I am Infinity War, but I'm still excited as hell.

99% on Rotten Tomatoes and one even calling it a Shakespearean Epic? Heh I'll take that with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much backlash that one negative review on Rotten Tomatoes got? The PC crowd attacks in swarms.

Probably around the same amount of backlash that positive reviews are getting from the right-wing snowflakes: "they're only saying good things about the movie to be pc; cucks...sjw's...libtards...etc."

They are two sides of the same coin. The entitled, first world Twitter generation who have no idea what real world problems are.

Bingo.
Same whining, same sensitivity, same sense of entitlement/belief that they're being persecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back