Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, nobody really cares what it "opens to".

Trash movies can make a lot of money. It's weird that you don't seem to understand this. What low level thinking.
You said nobody really wants to see this. The movie making big dough says otherwise. You don't understand your own logic

I know more about this stuff than you do. Thanks for your -uninformed- opinion, but I think what I say carries a bit (far) more water.

You absolutely do not know more than me about this. Especially when it comes to comic books.

Do you know how I know this? By your bullshit comments you made. Now run along

You said no body wants to see this. The movie making big dough says otherwise. You don't understand your own logic

I don't think you understand the variables at play here.

No offense, but I don't think you're equipped to have this conversation. Enjoy the movie, I'm sure the entertainment level will be a good fit for someone of your mental faculties.

You absolutely do not know more than me about this.

As I said in a previous posting, thanks for your -uninformed- opinion. We'll go with mine over yours since it actually has clout and backing. You have a cursory knowledge of this stuff and it really shows.

I don't think you understand the variables at play here.

No offense, but I don't think you're equipped to have this conversation. Enjoy the movie, I'm sure the entertainment level will be a good fit for someone of your mental faculties.
So instead of defending your statement that "Nobody wants to see this" you try to divert the subject by now saying implying its catering to the dumbest factor. You sound like one of those angry comic book nerds. I'll stop replying to you until you can defend your own original statement

http://www.businessinsider.com/black-panther-gets-first-bad-review-people-are-not-happy-2018-2

First negative review from a legit critic, and as expected, the internet dog piled on him. It's debatable on whether the critic had legit gripe in his review. This is what I was concerned with. Almost like this movie as a golden halo around it, and is free from criticism, lest you incur the wrath from the internet.
Its nothing new. Internet nerds always pile on a small pool of critics that don't rave about a movie. Armond White has it worst whenever he gives Pixar films a bad grade. People were asking for him to get fired

So instead of defending your statement that "Nobody wants to see this" you try to divert the subject by now saying implying its catering to the dumbest factor. You sound like one of those angry comic book nerds

I deflected nothing. I simply noted that you don't understand the variables at play if you're using box office to make your laughable determination(s). The FACT that you're unable to comprehend this is telling.

The real item of note here is your reluctance to challenge the fact that you're a part of this "dumbest factor". I think that says everything we need to know about your standing ITT.

Thanks.

I thought I wanted to see the movie because it looked bad ass but I guess I was wrong
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

So instead of defending your statement that "Nobody wants to see this" you try to divert the subject by now saying implying its catering to the dumbest factor. You sound like one of those angry comic book nerds. I'll stop replying to you until you can defend your own original statement

I don't think @Breakitdown is a comic book nerd. He's a lawyer and scientist by trade. He also likes to party in Vegas. Sounds like a baller IRL to be honest.

Why is this thread being turned into some alt right circle jerk by posters who were already banned.
Mods have gotten lazy since late last year. It's about time for a purge. They need to do the right thing, and make me blue. I'll sort these fuckwits out real quick.

In the real world "realm" nobody gives a shit about BP.

In the comic book "realm" he's a street level trash D-tier hero. Nobody really wants to see this. I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.
Shut up. Go back to the Sportbar. Your trolling is shitty outside of there.

Completely agree with what @Breakitdown is saying about Black Panther. I'll add this along with Thor on my do not watch/not interesting list. Don't buy into all the hype.

I get there's a lot of politics surrounding this film and that's fine if you want to discuss that... but keep your personal insults to yourselves.

I get there's a lot of politics surrounding this film and that's fine if you want to discuss that... but keep your personal insults to yourselves.
I'll keep the insults to myself, but I'm about to unleash these uppercuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back