Locked BLACK PANTHER Thread V.2 (First Critics' Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad, I thought we were talking about Black Panther in here...
It's hilarious man. Both sides sound like little wieners in here. I just wanted to know what people thought about the movie AFTER they have watched it. Too much to ask... Good grief

Why is this thread being turned into some alt right circle jerk by posters who were already banned.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I don't think it has anything to do with right wingers. Some fans are probably just tired of the overhyped positive reviews calling movies groundbreaking (Wonder Woman). Episode 8 got positive reviews too and fans hated that movie.

For this movie, it looks good. But if reviewers were really saying that this is the 1st black superhero movie, there's a reason to question their validity.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I don't think it has anything to do with right wingers. Some fans are probably just tired of the overhyped positive reviews calling movies groundbreaking (Wonder Woman). Episode 8 got positive reviews too and fans hated that movie.

For this movie, it looks good. But if reviewers were really saying that this is the 1st black superhero movie, there's a reason to question their validity.

I don't know man, some posts here are really cringe. People complaining a movie sucks they haven't even seen yet

Because the people that like to run around calling people snowflakes and SJWs are turning into the biggest bunch of snowflakes of them all.

Yea this is part of the problem I hate the SJW and snowflake stuff but some people swing to far the other way.

I was hoping to read about Black Panther the movie in this thread. I guess I’m in the wrong thread.

I was hoping to read about Black Panther the movie in this thread. I guess I’m in the wrong thread.

Dragonlord is only good at making threads

When it comes to actual moderation he doesn't do the greatest job

But that might just be cause he is the only mod in the entire Mayberry ( at least it feels like that )

Yeah but the problem here is everyone who's telling us the movie is only getting good reviews because of the black cast, doesn't know how RT works.

If every critic thought the movie was just slightly above mediocre, it would be at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now. But the "anti-sjw" brigade had to come and tell us the 100% it had was only because critics were scared to death of twitter backlash, not because they all just agreed it wasn't a terrible movie.

Only one group of idiots in here wanted to proclaim how good the movie was before it was out, and it sure as hell wasn't the fans of the film.

Dragonlord is only good at making threads

When it comes to actual moderation he doesn't do the greatest job

But that might just be cause he is the only mod in the entire Mayberry ( at least it feels like that )

Love DL he’s my guy. I blame posters who hyjack threads to have 1v1 arguments. Take it to the WR or PM.

Whoa Holy War Room

Anyways.

I'm still excited for this. I like Boseman and I like that he gets to work with Coolger , Jordan and Serkis.

That said, because it's apparently a theme here, all say One thing about my preference . I usually lean Right , being in the Military the last 12 years some of my best mentors have influenced me as such, however I'll watch whatever the hell I want , even if sometimes there maybe subtle or not so subtle shots at the what I support or if social commentary is overt.

It's a Fucking movie for fucks sake.

Hearing a lot of good things. I like the emphasis on building good characters and developing relationships. Makes sense for a secretive distrusting nation to be so reliant upon each other and have strong ties amongst themselves.

Yep been hearing good things but who knows so much nonsense going on with this movie. Either way I'll be watching it myself with the wife this weekend.

This is completely wrong. In the comic book realm BP has been a main player for a decade and his characters been around for a lot longer than that.

BP has been a pretty important figure in the comic book realm

In the real world "realm" nobody gives a shit about BP.

In the comic book "realm" he's a street level trash D-tier hero. Nobody really wants to see this. I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

In the comic book "realm" he's a street level trash D-tier hero. Nobody really wants to see this. I'm speaking for everyone when I say that.

Well you're wrong. It's really that simple. Many many people want to see BP, hence the hype and talk around the movie.

Nobody wanted to see a Guardians of the Galaxy movie either. Right? By your logic

And once again in the comic book world he's a main player and has been for a decade.

When you have something to say make sure it isn't complete bullshit next time.

...after it opens to $130 million during the week. BTW the advanced sales are much higher than every movie released last year on the same frame period except for Star Wars

When was i outraged? Lol i found them to be hilarious

Oh and i was right btw. This dude is being attacked and called a racist because he didnt like a movie lmao. Pathetic. But you cucks gonna cuck

You made a 10 page thread that got dumped attacking the positive reviews and crying about SJWs. You are doing the exact same thing as the people on twitter.

...after it opens to $130 million during the week. BTW the advanced sales are much higher than every movie released last year on the same frame period except for Star Wars

Yeah, nobody really cares what it "opens to".

Trash movies can make a lot of money. It's weird that you don't seem to understand this. What low level thinking.

Yea this is part of the problem I hate the SJW and snowflake stuff but some people swing to far the other way.

They are two sides of the same coin. The entitled, first world Twitter generation who have no idea what real world problems are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back