BJ Penn was Robbed against Machida

Why take away from an accomplishment? What about Huntos win? Hes been soundly out struck by MMA only guys

Outstruck by MMA guys.....in MMA........10+ years after his peak..........10+ years after he trained for kickboxing........against guys considerably younger than he is.

Machida clearly won, but Penn gave him a real fight and was the only one until he ran into Rua

Outstruck by MMA guys.....in MMA........10+ years after his peak..........10+ years after he trained for kickboxing........against guys considerably younger than he is.

Hunto won against the best and got KTFO in MMA..... Eat shit kid

My mind is still blown that the future UFC LW Champ fought the future UFC LHW champ and made it to a close decision.

We will never see shit like this again.
What it really says is why do people think bisping is too big for George's.

Michida is bigger than bisping and Goerge is bigger than BJ

Just scrap.

And

JUST BLEED!!

What it really says is why do people think bisping is too big for George's.

Michida is bigger than bisping and Goerge is bigger than BJ

Just scrap.

And

JUST BLEED!!

Only Weidman & Rockhold are bigger than Bisping.

Bj is as shot as Wanderlei and Fedor. He looked beyond horrible against Siver. SIver looked decent though

I always thought BJ won this fight. It was close, but I felt he should have received the nod. The weight disparity was ridiculous. From 2001 to 2010, BJ Penn was as good as anyone else in the world, P4P.

Unfortunately he's now sullying our memories of him. More importantly, he's clearly psychologically unable to let go, and keeps absorbing unnecessary physical punishment. It's sad to see. His family need to persuade him to stop. His future health depends on it.

Speaks volumes about Machida how he struggled against a guy he was at least 3 weight classes bigger than

I think it says a hell of a lot more about how good BJ was. Overall, Machida won this fight 2 rounds to 1, but BJ did amazingly well here and showcased just how tough he was... and crazy.

Also, I'm not sure what BJ clocked in at on the scale, but he actually looked pretty swole here. Like, he had traps and shoulder muscles! That's pretty much unheard of for Mr. Penn! The soggy midriff was an all too familiar feature, though.

Back