Bitcoin currency of the future?

What's it saying? You can only use a state issued ID like a driver license and no passport, and no paper/temp license. I had no issues verifying my ID. Took a front and back pic on the mobile app, 5 minutes later I was verified.

I took the front and back pics of my drivers license then my selfie, everything worked out fine. Then when I attempted to add my credit card it said I needed to confirm my ID again. So I went through the process of taking photos again but this time it locked me out for 24 hours.

I just checked their website and it looks like they've had a lot of issues over the last few days due to high volume of traffic. I'm not surprised, I figure if I am learning about this just now so then are a lot of other folk. It's unfortunate because right now its at 17k, 170 dollars is 1% of 1 bitcoin. That is nuts.

16k? Pfft... that was so an hour ago. 17k now.

I sold some hoping for a mini-crash like last week and then I'm buying back in... it has to do a mini-correction soon.
This bitcoin thing seems way to unstable for it to work. I'm not buying into it.

I sold some hoping for a mini-crash like last week and then I'm buying back in... it has to do a mini-correction soon.
This bull run has been absolutely insane. Bitcoin has tripled in value in less than a month. from over 5k to over 15k. Really hoping for a correction so I can buy more. btc goes on the US futures exchange on monday. Some are fearing a huge sell off. Either that, or it's going to continue taking off.

I've never seen anything like this. Then again I never followed stocks, I know this is a currency but still. Is this unprecedented? 5k over a day? How the heck can it keep climbing at this rate?

I've never seen anything like this. Then again I never followed stocks, I know this is a currency but still. Is this unprecedented? 5k over a day? How the heck can it keep climbing at this rate?

No one has ever seen anything like this. I've had stock for years as well. Stocks, on average, go up or down like 1 or 2% a day. Bitcoin changes by 20 to 40% a day sometimes. It's crazy and quite fun.

I took the front and back pics of my drivers license then my selfie, everything worked out fine. Then when I attempted to add my credit card it said I needed to confirm my ID again. So I went through the process of taking photos again but this time it locked me out for 24 hours.

I just checked their website and it looks like they've had a lot of issues over the last few days due to high volume of traffic. I'm not surprised, I figure if I am learning about this just now so then are a lot of other folk. It's unfortunate because right now its at 17k, 170 dollars is 1% of 1 bitcoin. That is nuts.
Yeah bitcoin and the other major exchanges go through a lot of technical issues when these crazy bull runs happen. Don't worry about what % of bitcoin you own. If you just 1% of btc with your 170$ and it one day goes to 500k, your measly 170$ investment is now worth 5 grand. Just keep putting the money in. Buy on the dips/corrections for the most value.

The level of wealth creation is unprecedented and it's going to keep going. When BTC reaches its final form, it will make the USD look like the Zimbabwean dollar. USD will be worthless. You won't even want to change your btc back into dollars. BTC will be the medium of exchange and it will be insanely valuable.

This bull run has been absolutely insane. Bitcoin has tripled in value in less than a month. from over 5k to over 15k. Really hoping for a correction so I can buy more. btc goes on the US futures exchange on monday. Some are fearing a huge sell off. Either that, or it's going to continue taking off.

Some guy predicted it would be $100,000 by next year. He may not be wrong.

Litecoin, I think, is actually undervalued related to Bitcoin. I think that takes off sometime soon as well.

Some guy predicted it would be $100,000 by next year. He may not be wrong.

Litecoin, I think, is actually undervalued related to Bitcoin. I think that takes off sometime soon as well.
LTC is taking a beating right now. But I'm glad. It gives me some time to gather some more coins before it takes off.

LTC is taking a beating right now. But I'm glad. It gives me some time to gather some more coins before it takes off.

Beating? It's been steady at around $100 for like a week.

Beating? It's been steady at around $100 for like a week.
Yeah, I guess when we're talking about the major altcoins, not taking off at an astronomical rate is taking a beating :D most of my holdings are in LTC, so I'm hoping to see some movement before long but no matter what i'm HODLing until the sun burns out.

Coinbase just died. Nobody can log in. Haha

If BTC is going to the futures market, they can just throw paper contacts (Sell) at BTC and manipulate the price down. Look at what they are doing to the usual alternative to fiat currency (gold and silver)

Congrats if you guys made some money, but I will laugh heartily when this bombs. Can you not deny that this is a bubble and strictly speculation?

It has no backing, its not based on expected corporate profits, its not back by a commodity's supply. It is only worth what people think it is worth. And the moment people see a dip, the rats will flee the ship.

Back