bisping's last 16 fights.

Another hate post trying to discredit a fighter by discrediting his opponents. How original.

You can hate all you want. But realistically Bispings winning the belt is one of the greatest underdog story's we have ever seen in the UFC. The guy is a pioneer of British Mma. Hardworking and consistent. Many fighters have fallen by the wayside whilst Bisping is now the Wolrd champ.

dan miller - mediocre fighter at best
yoshihiro akiyama - mediocre at best
Jorge rivera - over the hill journeyman
jason miller - not a top 20 fighter
chael - lost
Brian stann - decent fighter. decent win
Vitor - trt Vitor kicked his eyeball out
Alan belcher - decent fighter. decent win
tim kennedy - smoked bisping
cung le - over the hill old man
rockhold - choked with one arm
cb dollaway - mediocre at best
thales leites - decision coulda gone either way
anderson - shoulda been a loss
rockhold - landed a lucky punch. but still landed it. good on ya
hendo - I thought hendo won. either way, he barely squeaked out a W against a 45 year old.

yeah, I'm sure I'm coming off as a hater. but I'm just not impressed with his career in the past 6-7 years.

I dont think Bisping is for sure better than middleweight top 20.....however, one thing you can't knock on him for is his level of competition.....

And he won that fight against Sonnen, who would agree i think personally.

Bisping won clearly with Leites. Bisping had good performance against still dangerous Anderson Silva and Spider landed that flying knee because Bisping made crititcal mistake. I agree about Dan Hendo fight, fight is more about damage and significant strikes than total strikes.
Bisping should fight with Whittaker if interim belt means something.
Yoel Romero vs Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman vs Jacare Souza meantime.

The insatiable need some of you have and the lengths you'll go to in order to shit on a fighters career is mind blowing.

His resume is fantastic and he's clearly earned his position as an MMA elite and a Champion.

I'm not even a fan of his particularly but discrediting his victories like this is just fucking idiotic.

The fact that you can use the same incredibly flawed logic for any fighter which immediately renders your point useless?

You can't even be bothered to spell out "and." Jesus Christ.

I certainly apologize for not spelling the word "and". that's pretty hardcore and worth pointing out for sure.,. your articulate point of "you're right I'm wrong" isn't pointless at all. deep AND concise. you're clearing extremely bright and a gift to the world. thanks for the input corky.

Last edited:
Who's career are you impressed with the last 6-7 years?

bieber, the rock, lady gaga... but in mma? dj, benavidez, garbrandt, dominick cruz, dillashaw, barao, Jimmie rivera, I mean the list would be pretty big. why?

chael - lost
hendo - I thought hendo won. either way, he barely squeaked out a W against a 45 year old.

yeah, I'm sure I'm coming off as a hater. but I'm just not impressed with his career in the past 6-7 years.
Been trying to educate people on this and you were being rather nice...

chael - lost

Chael was more of win for Bisping than Silva's was a win for Silva...

bieber, the rock, lady gaga... but in mma? dj, benavidez, garbrandt, dominick cruz, dillashaw, barao, Jimmie rivera, I mean the list would be pretty big. why?
Who has Jimmie rivera beat? An over the hill urijah Faber?

Back