bisping's last 16 fights.

He's the champ for a reason..........SMOKED..
Rockhold! Watch it again

A lucky punch is any upset-inducing punch that involves striking knowledge most people don't have.
"It must be luck! I don't understand it, so what else could it be?!"

giphy.gif

Yep. He's pretty much lost to every elite fighter he's faced until the rockhold fight, and even then he got wrecked the first time they fought. I was actually happy when he beat rockhold, but It'll be nice when he faces a top guy and loses. He's been walking around and acting like his shit doesn't stink since he won the belt.
Braddah Garcia Bispings been walking around like his shit don't stink since the ultimate fighter and I love him for it. It's been great to see a fighter like him evolve over the last decade. It's been great watching him always get within reach of a title shot and suffer a defeat only to see him turn around give props to his fellow fighter and get his ass back in the gym and get better. This guy has really gotten the short end of the stick during the whole try era and beat fighters caught doping Chris Leban for one. On top of everything else the guy had a career ending injury detached retina and fought like hell not to get shelved by the ufc brass and came back. He also is a hard worker man he isn't happy being the best guy in the gym he is constantly training with tops guys to up his game. This is mma people get knocked out all the time. Why deny the man respect by saying he landed a fluke punch? Why criticize him over a judges decision? Why not just be real and give the Count his props. Hes a fighters fighter. I will always watch Bisping fight and win or lose the man will always have my respect.

Haters gonna hate but he put a beat down to get the belt !

lazy n easy retort. what's your argument?
The fact that you can use the same incredibly flawed logic for any fighter which immediately renders your point useless?

You can't even be bothered to spell out "and." Jesus Christ.

2 top 5 wins - Rockhold, Silva

2 top 10 wins - Stann, Belcher

Dude is legitimately elite. It's weird that his haters keep denying this.

Even his loss against Chael- when you put that into context he lost an extremely narrow decision to the (at the time of the bout) #2 middleweight in the world.

Let's also note that almost all of his losses were either avenged or came at the hands of juiced opponents.

If Bisping never beat Rockhold his current win streak would be pretty bland. He's riding that Rockhold victory for as long as he can.

dan miller - mediocre fighter at best
yoshihiro akiyama - mediocre at best
Jorge rivera - over the hill journeyman
jason miller - not a top 20 fighter
chael - lost
Brian stann - decent fighter. decent win
Vitor - trt Vitor kicked his eyeball out
Alan belcher - decent fighter. decent win
tim kennedy - smoked bisping
cung le - over the hill old man
rockhold - choked with one arm
cb dollaway - mediocre at best
thales leites - decision coulda gone either way
anderson - shoulda been a loss
rockhold - landed a lucky punch. but still landed it. good on ya
hendo - I thought hendo won. either way, he barely squeaked out a W against a 45 year old.

yeah, I'm sure I'm coming off as a hater. but I'm just not impressed with his career in the past 6-7 years.

I agree with you 99%.

Oh just with B. Stann he is so so.

chael - lost
hendo - I thought hendo won. either way, he barely squeaked out a W against a 45 year old.

yeah, I'm sure I'm coming off as a hater. but I'm just not impressed with his career in the past 6-7 years.

Small nitpick but Akiyama and Mayhem were actually good wins at the time. Mayhem absolutely was in the top 20 at the time, which I know is hard to believe in hindsight. CB was probably bottom top 10 or top 15 at the time too

Also CB Dolloway is way underrated the dude is tough as hell and he's a.small.middleweight people forget Michael won tuf at 205

Yeh but he still came in on 8 days notice and slept Rockhold in 3 minutes for his first ever title shot. Lol gg sport

chael - lost

Who's career are you impressed with the last 6-7 years?

why do people keep saying henderson was 50 when they fought again? and why do people always say rocksalt choked him out with one arm and not mention he nearly decapatatied bisping with a kick before the choke?

Also CB Dolloway is way underrated the dude is tough as hell and he's a.small.middleweight people forget Michael won tuf at 205

Yeah but he beat a bunch of welterweights to win it. Ross pointon and josh Haynes are natural welterweights. Just couldn't keep the pizza down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back