'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

Sounds like you tried to make friends with what you thought were bikers and got a surprise.

I've know plenty of bikers and some were real ass holes and others were good people.

It sounds like some people here are scared to death of bikers.

This not Altamont and these bikers are not HA or other 1%ers
You're talking to a group of people who got their biker education from sons of anarchy.

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing. So gay.

The whole world is watching this shit like a child watches his parent who is going out of control on drugs does. Like oh my god you are sposed to be the grownup and you are out there actin a mother fuckin fool. I know a lot of the non americans will never admit to it but in the back of there minds right now they are asking themselves of my god what if something serious happens. Not because donald trump is going to start some shit mind you but because what america does matters and the guy seems like he might kind of be a buffoon and is going to have to make decisions on real world shit

I would imagine the Secret Service and LEO's can handle situations if they arise. These bikers will do nothing but compound the issue and put more lives at risk.
They could handle them, but of a wall of bikers would make them less likely to happen in the first place. I'm sure people like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck wouldn't be in too big of a hurry to vandalize if they were being stopped by bikers rather than officers they're itching to accuse of assault the second one touches them.

This would be a cool visual, assuming it's a literal wall made out of meat.

Otherwise, kind of stupid.

1 biker for every 12 college students should do just fine.
dont know what you are implying here, but most of the college kids I know are gym rats....

one biker isnt going to take out even two of them....

the logic in that riding a motorcycle makes you hardcore idiotic....

the only bikers that need to be feared are the 1% ers....not elderly veterans....

Bunch of fucking losers who spend their adult life in bars and being in "gangs" because they can't stand on their own two feet and covet the acceptance of others. I'm not surprised.
Now you leave them bulldaggers alone!

Bunch of fucking losers who spend their adult life in bars and being in "gangs" because they can't stand on their own two feet and covet the acceptance of others. I'm not surprised.

I'd love to see you say this to their faces.

I'd prefer a wall of skulls, and since the Left is so devoid of thought there wouldn't probably be much that needs cleaning first.

tumblr_inline_mi2e8zFHIV1qz4rgp.gif

dont know what you are implying here, but most of the college kids I know are gym rats....

one biker isnt going to take out even two of them....

the logic in that riding a motorcycle makes you hardcore idiotic....

the only bikers that need to be feared are the 1% ers....not elderly veterans....

College kids are pussies. Gym rats or not.

That's pretty much what's going to happen if the liberals and wackos (same thing) try shit like that at the inauguration. Come looking for trouble, you just might find it.
Those dudes and you yourself sound like the kind of idiots who think they stopped making guns when they made yours.

Those dudes and you yourself sound like the kind of idiots who think they stopped making guns when they made yours.

I know the difference between these snowflake coward liberals and real men standing up for a cause they believe in.

Back