'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

Bikers protested Quannel X after Joe Horn shot 2 colombian criminals in Texas.
54a0e8d3d3dab.image.jpg

Quannel X shames some rape victims but not others.

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/wh...rt-some-rape-victims-but-shame-others-6713494
Thanks for posting, first i heard of this quannel scum bag POS... would like to curb stomp the arrogant fuck

Lol..everyone wants to play the hero...this whole country sucks.."walls of meat" "blm" "feminist march" etc..does anyone fucking work anymore?

I would imagine the Secret Service and LEO's can handle situations if they arise. These bikers will do nothing but compound the issue and put more lives at risk.

They couldnt even handle his campaign rallies. Innocent people were being physically assaulted.

This is gonna be a lot bigger.

They couldnt even handle his campaign rallies. Innocent people were being physically assaulted.

This is gonna be a lot bigger.
No way they will let a bunch of leftists disrupt the POTUS. Some supporters may get attacked, but even then it's doubtful. Being a candidate and being the president are very different things when it comes to secret service security.

So biker gangs are Trump's security team now? It worked at Altamont, why not at a presidential inauguration?

Bunch of fucking losers who spend their adult life in bars and being in "gangs" because they can't stand on their own two feet and covet the acceptance of others. I'm not surprised.

lol at the bitter and pitiful progressives in this thread.

Good. I don't like violence over politics but if people are promising violence at a celebration, then I hope they get what they want and spend some time in the hospital.

92% of bikers are latent homosexuals

Sounds like you tried to make friends with what you thought were bikers and got a surprise.

I've know plenty of bikers and some were real ass holes and others were good people.

It sounds like some people here are scared to death of bikers.

This not Altamont and these bikers are not HA or other 1%ers

No need. The women's march is currently eating itself. The legitimate old-school, i'm-actually-fighting-something feminists are currently battling the whiny, entitled, annoying as fuck, newer generation.

Biker :eek::eek::eek:s creating a wall to protect ppl from protestor :eek::eek::eek:s

92% of bikers are latent homosexuals
Is there a problem with being gay you bigot? Besides im more afraid of gay bikers who may just rape you after they lay you out like a beach towel.

So Emperor Trump now has his own version of Tsar Putin's Night Wolves? Cool:)

Back