'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

im a liberal and despise trump, but i support this.

those idiots may very well be the reason that he got elected. you cant try to shut down a politician's free speech. it turns them into the victim. let the democratic process play out.

I'd love to see you say this to their faces.

Well, as usual there would probably be 7 of them and 1 of me. They would also probably have guns and knives. Comes in handy when you're running meth to high school girls. Doesn't make it any less true.

Never been outside, have you?
well..in AMERICA yes....

heres an american college wrestler....and current lhw champion......

Daniel-Cormier-Champ-Belt-UFC-187-750x370.jpg

the reason why you see weak college students is because you are in suid afrika...

Liberals pretending to be victims of biker violence will for sure happen.

well..in AMERICA yes....

heres an american college wrestler....and current lhw champion......

Daniel-Cormier-Champ-Belt-UFC-187-750x370.jpg

the reason why you see weak college students is because you are in suid afrika...

I understand your point but the "gym rats" are not going to be ones going there.

Liberals pretending to be victims of biker violence will for sure happen.
It would be better if they didn't have to pretend..never, in my life, have i seen such a huge number of people that need to have the shit beaten out of them as much as these tools do

I understand your point but the "gym rats" are not going to be ones going there.
how do you know?

political affiliation isnt equal to wether or not one plays sports.

just like owning a harley doesnt equal toughness.

albuquerque had protests downtown when trump came....you would be suprised at the various types of people that showed up...

how do you know?

political affiliation isnt equal to wether or not one plays sports.

just like owning a harley doesnt equal toughness.

albuquerque had protests downtown when trump came....you would be suprised at the various types of people that showed up...

Just a guess but I don't think the football and the wrestling teams are headed to DC for the protests.

I can guarantee these lesbian harpy's are going to start spitting on them, hitting / slapping them and causing the ruckus. While these brick shit houses of manly men will just stand there, calm and collected. Then said harpy's will somehow be justified in their uncivil behavior and in fact, victims.

Back