'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

The founder of Bikers For Trump told "Fox & Friends" his organization will, if need be, form a "wall of meat" to protect citizens attending President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration on Friday from protesters and the like.

Chris Cox said thousands of bikers from across the country are going to converge on the District of Columbia to prevent any violence or wrongdoing at the event.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/14/bikers-trump-wall-meat-inauguration-day-protests-donald-trump

This could get interesting! Apparently there's thousands of bikers headed to D.C.

"wall of meat" makes me feel uncomfortable.

I would imagine the Secret Service and LEO's can handle situations if they arise. These bikers will do nothing but compound the issue and put more lives at risk.

Wall of Meat? That will surely stop the immigrants. Fucking closet :eek::eek::eek:s

maxresdefault.jpg

I would imagine the Secret Service and LEO's can handle situations if they arise. These bikers will do nothing but compound the issue and put more lives at risk.
Possibly.

It might depend on how many protestors the left is sending to DC this week.
Is it 2000? Can the protestors get there before the audience that actually wants to see the ceremony? And how close can the protestors get to the ceremony.

If so, will there be enough cops to control this? We've seen BLM riot this year.

If liberals are allowed to be disruptive and ruin the time for people who are there to enjoy the moment, these bikers have every right to push back.

1 biker for every 12 college students should do just fine.

I could see the left inciting a riot and wanting to get a beat down. Then they could claim more victimhood.

Why does this kind of thing always sound so homoerotic

Because it involves adult adolescent boys who hang out in a secret circle club with other adult adolescent boys and their dress code is leather?

I don't think any 1% clubs or their support clubs are showing up.

So this is just a bunch of guys on bikes getting together to exercises their rights.

You know like the partiot guard riders do for the funerals of service people and such.

Their not going to fight just stand and make a point most likely the idea is to put themselves between the protesters and thoses going to attend.

The cops will sort it out and I going to bet the bikers have been told by the leaders not to get into fights.

Why do projectors always project their projections?

Anyway, over to DU to raugh at all the "He's LITERALLY threatening protesters with biker violence!" posts.

Back