Bigger Jaw Dropping HOLY F*** moment (holly holm leg kick or aldo KO)

The Holm KO had a fair amount of build up to it, even if you were surprised at how precisely the KO happened.

The Aldo KO was very sudden, and happened to a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy superior striker.

Well Ronda had been taking a beating for the whole fight up to that point.

Aldo, the most hurt we've seen him aside from that fight was one flash knockdown by Mendes which Aldo immediately got up from. Other than that he's been a machine, so to see him go limp so quickly was the most shocking moment in UFC.

Definitely Aldo/McGregor, the fight just started and then boom! Outta nowhere.

With Rousey/Holm, it lasted a while and you can kinda see it coming.

Neither of those dropped my jaw. Holm vs Ronda was mild surprise for me, McGregor vs Aldo was more along the lines of: "I actually paid money for this, I deserve a better main event. Fucking Aldo."

I'm not sure about betting lines, but I would guess that Conor- Aldo was pretty even and Ronda - Holly was way in favor of Ronda.

So there's that.

Obviously you gotta take the 13 seconds into account, as that was truly spectacular - Ronda at least made it a fight.

LOL. At least Aldo and McGregor had the same amount of significant strikes, Ronda landed once in 2 rounds.

Holm KO was a bigger surprise. Anyone with a brain knew that Aldo would go down, the only surprise was that it took 13 seconds.

I am a huge Conor fan but it was obvious that he broke Aldo mentally.

Holly's headkick was much less expected so I have to vote for it.

Which moment in UFC history was more jaw dropping HOLY FUCK couldnt believe it.....

Holly Holm head kick on Ronda or....

....Conor Mcgregor 13 second KO

I wish a poll could be added you get to choose one.

Although Ronda finally getting murked was beautiful I still go with Mcgregor KOing Aldo in 13 sec. as the more jaw dropping moment for me. I remember literally jumping off the couch when aldo fell going nuts in disbelief of what I just saw

Probably RR because I couldn't have asked for a funnier ending to this girl power nonsense and RR can beat up Floyd madness.
The fact she then went on Ellen, talked suicide, and said she wanted her bf babies LOLOLOL

I remember McGregor saying him vs Aldo was like an old Lion spending years building up his kingdom, surrounding himself with lionesses, then a younger lion comes along and takes it all from him in the blink of an eye. And that;s exactly what he went on to do. I'm no Conor nuthugger, but things he's done in the game are unprecedented, and at the point when he KO'd Also and lived up to all the hype he'd built up for himself, we saw the making of the biggest star the sport has ever and probably will ever see. So yeah, kicking a woman in the head who can't throw a punch doesn't come close.

Definitely Aldo/McGregor, the fight just started and then boom! Outta nowhere.

With Rousey/Holm, it lasted a while and you can kinda see it coming.

It couldn't have been more better with RR egomania and not touching gloves, can beat up Floyd and then HH sweet chin musics her into oblivion.

As for (w)Aldo, he was a no show the first time, magical injury, and he was very reactive to McG. I did not expect it that fast but, I was expecting it as he had been playing it safe similar to GSP minus the dry humping.

McGregor was more shocking to anyone who knows mma. Rousey was a can crushing hope job, Aldo was #1 p4p.

Gotta admit, watching Holm' s beautiful long limb catching Ronda right on the bullseye as a +1100 underdog and then seeing Rousey s face blown up like a balloon was definitely one of the biggest "holy mother of God " moments

Holly was the bigger upset because she was something stupid like +1200 before the fight, Conor and Aldo was a very even matchup. However Holly softened up Ronda for 6 or 7 minutes before putting her away, and so you have to say the 13 second KO was more jaw dropping as it was more unexpected.

McGregor was more shocking to anyone who knows mma. Rousey was a can crushing hope job, Aldo was #1 p4p.
Maybe the way Aldo lost but Conor was like a -160 favorite so....idk about that.
Aldo getting befelled in that manner in 13 seconds was definitely a jaw dropper,though.

US8LwMg.gif

Everyone with a brain expected aldo to get ko'd. the only surprise was how fast it came

Roused was a big favorite

Holm/Rousey because it was a domination and then a KO. Nothing better than those. Conor's was nuts but I always it always feels anti-climatic and flukey when KOs happen out of the blue or quickly like that.

Maybe the way Aldo lost but Conor was like a -160 favorite so....idk about that.
Aldo getting befelled in that manner in 13 seconds was definitely a jaw dropper,though.

The Rousey odds were a result of casuals betting on the hyped fighter, it had very little to do with skill or resumes. I think wmma is a big joke anyway so I'm not the best person to debate this lol.

The Rousey odds were a result of casuals betting on the hyped fighter, it had very little to do with skill or resumes. I think wmma is a big joke anyway so I'm not the best person to debate this lol.

Wait a minute...are you one of those people who think Ronda can't beat Cain "under the right circumstances " ?

Back