Bigger Jaw Dropping HOLY F*** moment (holly holm leg kick or aldo KO)

Wait a minute...are you one of those people who think Ronda can't beat Cain "under the right circumstances " ?

How the fuck did you come up with that after me saying wmma is a big joke?

How the fuck did you come up with that after me saying wmma is a big joke?
Lol-- was just being facetious from the Ronda can crushing post-(If that was you, if not just losing track of post-ers)

u could tell it was coming to ronda, she was losing the fight and gettin frustrated
i expected aldo to put up a good fight, so his quick ko was most shocking

biggest jaw drop for me was the Weidman KO on Silva in their first fight.

Both were holy shit moments but since i hate Hosay and not Ronda, i will go with the 13 second paper champ getting KTFO.

Definitely Conor; Aldo was considered at times #1 p4p and while Ronda's name was in there, there was always talk of lack of competition and actual true skill. There was no doubt about Aldo's skill and competition

For me, it was the Holly Holm kick. It was vicious and I loved it. Nobody had been built up like Ronda had been built up. It felt good to see that.

Aldo was a dominant champ for 10 years...Ronda was an overrated fighter beating mostly cans. How is this even a question?

Ronda was running thru and finishing all her opponents within minutes but there was a little feeling that Holly was out strike her and possibly headkick her but it was a very distant thought.

It was shocking to see her get beat up everywhere the fight went but after a few minutes you got the feeling she was gonna lose then the head kick and all the shock.

There was a strong feeling from lots of people that Conor would catch Aldo with his better boxing but it happened so fast that nobody saw that coming.

So I would say going into it ronda was the more surprising over all but aldo losing like that was more surprising in the moment

Conor McGregor over Aldo, purely because the Holm one was coming for a few minutes beforehand.

Nobody expects Aldo to get knocked out with the first punch.

Mental.

Back