Big vote over abortion in Ireland today, dunno what to vote for

You sound nervous...are ya not confident, lad?

Why would I be nervous??? The fact that you’re calling me a lad
Makes me fairly certain we don’t live in the saMe geographical region.

Whatever happens people will be banging on about it. Like the brexit shite. I ignore politics IRL
no politics top team checking in.

i hate politics. way too boring and i just dont give a shit about any of it tbh.

Whatever happens people will be banging on about it. Like the brexit shite. I ignore politics IRL
Riots tonight if it's a No. The Feminazis gonna go mad.

Sorry I live in a free country. Your words have no effect on me.
Free? Have you not been paying the 1500 euro rent like I do in a kip like fuckin Blanchardstown. Free me bollox, stop talking shite, lad

Why would I be nervous??? The fact that you’re calling me a lad
Makes me fairly certain we don’t live in the saMe geographical region.
Or let me guess, culchie still living with your Ma n Da? Load of land aswell?

I have two awesome cousins in ireland, that were adopted when my aunt and uncle couldn't have children naturally.

They are from different parents and we're born and adopted a few years apart. The elder is very intelligent and the younger is a talented athlete.

Both sets of parents didn't want a baby, or weren't ready.

If it was in England my cousins probably would have been killed before they were born and my aunt and uncle may well still be childless.

Can't tell you how to vote but if it's me I will be pro-life.
I'm a citizen but sadly not a resident so I can't vote.

Free? Have you not been paying the 1500 euro rent like I do in a kip like fuckin Blanchardstown. Free me bollox, stop talking shite, lad

Nah my rent last year was $533 and free utilities. Not free but more
Than manageable.

Or let me guess, culchie still living with your Ma n Da? Load of land aswell?

I do own land and I’ll be camping out there for a month in July but still in civilization for a few more weeks.

I have two awesome cousins in ireland, that were adopted when my aunt and uncle couldn't have children naturally.

They are from different parents and we're born and adopted a few years apart. The elder is very intelligent and the younger is a talented athlete.

Both sets of parents didn't want a baby, or weren't ready.

If it was in England my cousins probably would have been killed before they were born and my aunt and uncle may well still be childless.

Can't tell you how to vote but if it's me I will be pro-life.
I'm a citizen but sadly not a resident so I can't vote.
Me votes been cast. 1 for No

In Canada it’s not a legal issue, it’s a health issue. Solely between a woman and her doctor. No law involved,

Abortions for some, miniature American (or in this case Irish) flags for others.

Personally I’m conflicted.

I’m a proponent of personal responsibility, and think the way abortion is used as a cleanup to erase the problem created by an unwanted pregnancy... a pregnancy that should have been prevented with safe sex in the first place is an abomination.

On the flip side I’m also a proponent of as little government intrusion as possible and don’t think it’s any of a politicians business what a woman chooses to do with her body and the unborn child inside it.

Back