Big vote over abortion in Ireland today, dunno what to vote for

Lol at living in some 3rd world country where the government tells women what they can do with their own bodies. Yes, every time two broke retards have unprotected sex a child should be born out of it.

<36>

With abortion, you can hate it, disagree with it, and think it's disgusting, but no one should have the right to tell you what to do with your body. You can't force someone to be a parent.

Stupid, broke, irresponsible people shouldn't have children. If they actively don't want one, then let them do society a solid and get that surgery.
If abortion offends your, or your government's sensibilities then we should invest a lot more in preventative care. I'm totally cool with free pills for all women if it means unwanted children aren't being forced into the world to shitty parents.

Unless the life of the mother or child in in question, or it was a product or rape or incest or will have debilitation birth defects it shouldn't really be discussed.
You shouldn't punish a child because their mother made bad decisions in life, and doesn't realize adoption is an option.

Kinda, but the feminists here are putting us males on a guilt trip to vote Yes for abortions
If you're aware then you know what to do. Do you have any friends in uni or labs where you can borrow a fetus swimming in formalin? Bring it when you vote.

With abortion, you can hate it, disagree with it, and think it's disgusting, but no one should have the right to tell you what to do with your body. You can't force someone to be a parent.

Stupid, broke, irresponsible people shouldn't have children. If they actively don't want one, then let them do society a solid and get that surgery.
If abortion offends your, or your government's sensibilities then we should invest a lot more in preventative care. I'm totally cool with free pills for all women if it means unwanted children aren't being forced into the world to shitty parents.
People with this hearts and flowers attitude that all life is sacred, need to go kick it with some homeless people, felons, strippers,whores, hardcore drug addicts, people raised in foster care etc.

Almost every catastrophically fucked up person you will ever meet, will have the common background of no parents, abusive parents, neglectful parents, or completely fucking retarded parents.

I agree that people should be able to make decisions regarding your own body, but once you are pregnant you are not the only person being affected. The life of a living baby is in your hands. It's not your life on the line.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that the debate comes down to whether or not people value the life of a foetus.

In my opinion, a mother should not be able to murder a baby just because it's inside of her body.
The baby deserves a chance to live! Don't kill babies!

If OP doesn't have a strong opinion on this, then he shouldn't vote. Cast a vote for apathy and piss off to the pub instead.

Unless the life of the mother or child in in question, or it was a product or rape or incest or will have debilitation birth defects it shouldn't really be discussed.
You shouldn't punish a child because their mother made bad decisions in life, and doesn't realize adoption is an option.
That would make sense in a world where all or even most kids get adopted. There are literally hundreds of thousands of children spread throughout foster care and orphanages.

http://www.childrensrights.org/newsroom/fact-sheets/foster-care/

And this is in a nation where abortion has been legal for generations, and there are many, many women having abortions every year. No matter how you crunch the numbers there are ALWAYS more unwanted children than couples looking to adopt.

I agree that people should be able to make decisions regarding your own body, but once you are pregnant you are not the only person being affected. The life of a living baby is in your hands. It's not your life on the line.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that the debate comes down to whether or not people value the life of a foetus.

In my opinion, a mother should not be able to murder a baby just because it's inside of her body.
Then solve the overpopulation, massive poverty, and the masses of unwanted children growing up in horror shows. And do it without increasing any entitlements, because Republicans only care about babies until they're born. After that it's a lot of "why did you have a kid if you're poor"

Yeah, I mean this comes down to when you consider the fetus as being alive.
Is it at conception? Is it 3 months? Or is not until it's actually out of the womb and takes its first breath?
Your definition of "murder" will depend on what your definition of life is.

I don't think you can really legislate or tell someone what their definition of life is, or should be.
I just don't believe that a fetus is the same thing as an actual baby.

And although it isn't as common nowadays, you can have complications in a pregnancy that can harm the woman's life. So your life is actually on the line, it isn't just the potential baby's life at stake.

I'm definitely in favour of abortions in the case of the baby being raised by liberal or SJW parents. I'm actually in favour of post-birth abortion for anyone identifying as SJW.

Obviously you fucking vote yes to legalize them

This shouldn't be even a question. Say you sleep with somebody and neither of you want it. Well boom, now you're fucked. Idiocy at the highest level.

Plus, why would anyone want a child to be born that isn't wanted, nor will be taken care of?

Oh for fuck sakes, a fetus is NOT a baby. Why don't you just go a step further then. Semen is now considered life. You're committing genocide when you jerk off.

Women should have a choice up to a certain period of time (at least the first trimester) to decide whether to have an abortion or not.

Plus, you really think this is going to stop abortions? This is just going to limit safe abortions. Now women are going to have to go to back alley clinics, the fetus will be killed anyways, and the woman's life will be in danger.

But noooo surely some 16 year old should totally have a baby and fuck up her life, and the baby's life just so some 2 month old fetus has a chance.

Kinda, but the feminists here are putting us males on a guilt trip to vote Yes for abortions

Vote No just to spite them, if you need a reason.

Lol at living in some 3rd world country where the government tells women what they can do with their own bodies. Yes, every time two broke retards have unprotected sex a child should be born out of it.

<36>
3rd world? I'm offended

If OP doesn't have a strong opinion on this, then he shouldn't vote. Cast a vote for apathy and piss off to the pub instead.
Buy us a pint mate, I'm skint

I'm here to assume the majority of doctors who perform abortions are men.

If there is data that is contrary to my ASSUMPTION I'll recognize it.

If not women still just want men to fix everything and that isn't progress it's making men even more powerful ya dumb fucks. Now we're in total control of what goes in and out. GG ladies.

If we found fungus on Mars we'd call it life. A fetus on earth formed with consensual sex? Get that shit outta here!

Back