Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the FUCK is swaggy doing? I'm cringing out of my seat

I fucking knew he fucked up taking Kaycee to final 2.

Should have stuck with Angela or Brett

I'm happy with Kaycee winning.

I'm happy with Kaycee winning.

Yeah Tyler fucked himself.

I thought he had the better game overall but friendship and lying low was a big part of her game.

Tyler should have recognized that and tried to bring somebody else.

He also should have brought up the Swaggy backdoor as his big game move instead of Brett

I'm okay with Kaycee winning but Tyler was more deserving. As usual, the jury questions were shit. Given more time Tyler had so much he could have said. That said, falling in "love" with Angela didn't do him any favours. He became less engaged in the game just as Kaycee started winning everything and people have short memories.

It was cool to see Kaycee and Tyler so emotional after JC left. They obviously had a strong bond and it's rare these days to not see duos cut each other at the end.

Overall a great season. Kinda disappointed we didn't get fireworks from Level 6 turning on each other but still an above average season.

Hayleigh was the hottest in house ....... thought Angela at first but more I looked at her ..... meh Haleigh takes the hottie award this season.

Hayleigh was the hottest in house ....... thought Angela at first but more I looked at her ..... meh Haleigh takes the hottie award this season.
Angela's got some weird shit going on with her upper lip, it's distracting

they should give every jury member 2 questions for the houseguests. Tyler did sway Haleigh with his speech so who knows what could change. Either way, Kaycee is a deserving winner. Can see a lot of people brought back from this season which deserves a reunion special like Survivor for sure.

That said, falling in "love" with Angela didn't do him any favours. He became less engaged in the game just as Kaycee started winning everything and people have short memories.
it was down to one swingvote. Anybody could have flipped and Tyler would be champ right now. He needed to handle Sam better because that ultimately fucked him in the end. you don’t make a final 2 on day 3 and screw the person over like that. Fessy could have also been on the fence since Haleigh changed her vote at the last second.

Last edited:
I just gotta lol @ swaggy proposing to bayleigh, and her actually saying yes?! Lmao come on . . . Agh. She was looking pretty good tonight tho! So there’s that at least.

Kinda lul’d at JC sulking in his seat after getting cut. Dude legitimately seemed upset.

While I was hoping Kaycee would win I honestly thought she was going to lose taking Tyler to final two. Tyler did play the best game out of everybody, I thought the jury would see that and vote for him. But I guess he messed up somewhere, maybe he wasn’t as good as mantaining good relationships with people as Kaycee was, and that is an aspect of the game that really counts!

Felt kinda bad when Tyler got emotional receiving AFP and said he thought America hated him. I follow all the BB news online and I honestly can’t remember having read anything bad about Tyler. He may not be my favourite but I don’t want him to think he’s hated lol. Actually, seeing that made him more likeable lol.

they should give every jury member 2 questions for the houseguests. Tyler did sway Haleigh with his speech so who knows what could change. Either way, Kaycee is a deserving winner. Can see a lot of people brought back from this season which deserves a reunion special like Survivor for sure.
Id like to see Scottie on another show, but apparently CBS has a ban on him? Meaning he won’t be welcomed back for any shows in the future. Not sure if true tho, or if it was and it’s changed now.

Would love to see that crackt ass bitch Kaitlyn on tv again. Lmao oh man she was wack. But it was hilarious.

I just gotta lol @ swaggy proposing to bayleigh, and her actually saying yes?! Lmao come on . . . Agh. She was looking pretty good tonight tho! So there’s that at least.

Kinda lul’d at JC sulking in his seat after getting cut. Dude legitimately seemed upset.

While I was hoping Kaycee would win I honestly thought she was going to lose taking Tyler to final two. Tyler did play the best game out of everybody, I thought the jury would see that and vote for him. But I guess he messed up somewhere, maybe he wasn’t as good as mantaining good relationships with people as Kaycee was, and that is an aspect of the game that really counts!

Felt kinda bad when Tyler got emotional receiving AFP and said he thought America hated him. I follow all the BB news online and I honestly can’t remember having read anything bad about Tyler. He may not be my favourite but I don’t want him to think he’s hated lol. Actually, seeing that made him more likeable lol.

I legit laughed. Dude had 2 weeks with her and didn't get to see her through the rest of the summer, then pulls that. I wouldn't propose to anyone after 3 months of knowing them, let alone when I only spent 2 weeks with her. I wish them the best but shit's gone way too fast and I don't see it ending well.

What did JC do all season? Jack shit. Guy was lucky he wasn't cut by producers for half the "controversies" he was causing.

I think out of all the people in the house, Tyler was the one that didn't annoy me half as much as the others did. He deserved the AFP by far.

Id like to see Scottie on another show, but apparently CBS has a ban on him? Meaning he won’t be welcomed back for any shows in the future. Not sure if true tho, or if it was and it’s changed now.

Would love to see that crackt ass bitch Kaitlyn on tv again. Lmao oh man she was wack. But it was hilarious.
Scottie did do the post show interview so maybe it’s not that bad.
I want to see Kaitlyn again too; great casting this year.

Angela's got some weird shit going on with her upper lip, it's distracting

^ This. She has a rockin' hot body, but that face will not age well.

Rachel was easily the hottest chick this season.

Tyler did deserve the win, but it was no where's near as much of a steal as Paul losing to Josh or that season of celebrity big brother.

I am glad to hear they are doing another celebrity big brother this winter. That first celebrity season was very entertaining.

you guys are crazy. angela? rachel? girl pls

its all about haleigh!
tumblr_pfr2sgh9iu1ururh9o1_540.jpg

4193-o.jpg

4194-o.jpg

i have a thing for sam too, lmao. i can't make sense of her body. it looks big but she doesn't look fat? idk. very pretty face tho imo.

tumblr_palmrcAp0M1vh13s0o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pbtcccEFkp1vecc4eo1_540.jpg

BB29-Sam-e1530756952927.jpg

sam.jpg

Not Season 20 related, but it is Big Brother related.

'Big Brother' Christmas Abbott Arrested, Allegedly Hit Baby Daddy's Mistress' Car
1107-christmas-abbott-mug-shot-hillsborough-county-sheriff-4.jpg

"Big Brother" alum Christmas Abbott was arrested in Florida this week ... TMZ has confirmed.

Abbott turned herself into authorities Tuesday in Tampa, where she was booked for felony criminal mischief.

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Christmas drove to a Tampa gym back in August to confront her baby daddy's alleged side chick. Cops say that Abbott flew into a rage, asking all kinds of questions, and hurling a cup of coffee. She then rammed into the chick's car in the parking lot.

Per the report ... Abbott called the other woman a "pathetic home-wrecking little slut" among other insults.

The responding officer says Abbott continued to scream at the side chick while he tried calming her down. Abbott was 8 months pregnant at the time and, according to the report, cops declined to process her because she was so far along. Her vehicle was seized, but they allowed her to turn herself in later.

For the record, she had a little boy in October.

Abbott came in third place during season 19 of "Big Brother" ... back in 2017. In addition to her stint on 'BB,' Christmas was a big-time CrossFit competitor, and was the first female NASCAR pit crew member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back