• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very excited. Just keep Paul ten thousand miles away.

Video says it’s unavailable):

I'd be happy if no past houseguest showed up. Let the fresh meat figure things out and not be manipulated into being carried to the finals. That'd be great.

Video says it’s unavailable):
Maybe due to it not being available in your country?

I'd be happy if no past houseguest showed up. Let the fresh meat figure things out and not be manipulated into being carried to the finals. That'd be great.

Yeah. Veterans often have a big advantage. That has seemed to be the case over and over again. They should probably keep veterans on "All Stars," "Redemption," or maybe even celebrity versions of the show.

Hell ya, a season of newbies! I see one of them is a Vegas “entertainer”, another girl is a fitness model!

Do you guys get the live feeds? They’re not available in Canada but I record the After Dark episodes and play those while I’m puttering around the house

Do you guys get the live feeds? They’re not available in Canada but I record the After Dark episodes and play those while I’m puttering around the house

No. I watch the feeds late at night on POP though.

No. I watch the feeds late at night on POP though.
Cool, that’s what makes these threads good is when a group of us either watch the live feeds or late night feeds and can fill in details that may not be shown on the tv show

Yeah. Veterans often have a big advantage. That has seemed to be the case over and over again. They should probably keep veterans on "All Stars," "Redemption," or maybe even celebrity versions of the show.
It doesn't help when the damn producers are fixing it for the veterans too. Last summer's year of Paul was proof of it.

Some pics of the cast

Haleigh Broucher, student, 21 years old

920x920.png

Rachel Swindler, Vegas Entertainer, 29 years old

Angela Rummans, Fitness Model, 26 years old

2ca1da19c421b82cb86463448665fcdb.jpg

Kaitlyn Herman, 24 years old, Life Coach (yeah, sure, a 24 year old life coach, ok then!)

I don't have the time to watch the feeds (watched the BB Canada ones because they are free) or After Dark these days but I listen to the LFC (live feed correspondents) from Rob has a Podcast and it makes the show so much better. It provides a lot of depth and context that the show can't/won't include

I always find it hard to judge a cast. I've been disappointed the last few seasons and BB Canada keeps showing up the US version.

I don't have the time to watch the feeds (watched the BB Canada ones because they are free) or After Dark these days but I listen to the LFC (live feed correspondents) from Rob has a Podcast and it makes the show so much better. It provides a lot of depth and context that the show can't/won't include

I always find it hard to judge a cast. I've been disappointed the last few seasons and BB Canada keeps showing up the US version.
I heard this year’s BB Canada was great, I missed it but heard about it constantly at work

I heard this year’s BB Canada was great, I missed it but heard about it constantly at work

It was a great season. It lagged a bit in the last few weeks as seasons often do but the finale was awesome as the two finalists went for broke in the final questions. Both were yelling and giving passionate answers, it was the best final questions in a while.

Some pics of the cast

Haleigh Broucher, student, 21 years old

920x920.png

Rachel Swindler, Vegas Entertainer, 29 years old

Angela Rummans, Fitness Model, 26 years old

2ca1da19c421b82cb86463448665fcdb.jpg

Kaitlyn Herman, 24 years old, Life Coach (yeah, sure, a 24 year old life coach, ok then!)

looks like some good looking women, looking forward to this season! and at least the time slots won't conflict with the World Cup

Well, guess they're trying something new this year

For the 20th anniversary season, the new Big Brother cast will find themselves in a house with “creative interactive spaces”. One of these is in the Head of Household room. Not only can the HOH spy on the other players but now they will also be able to speak with them through a video intercom system.

There is also a new twist. The BB App Store twist will be unveiled on the Canada Day episode (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Viewers will be able to “get the houseguests trending” and that will lead to special powers or punishments later on. On premiere night there will be three challenges which will also lead to a special power and two punishments.

The link is a Canadian source so hopefully works for you Americans

https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/silicon-valley-takes-over-big-brother-house/

Was just browsing some vids, looks like BB will have it's first "little person", at 0:39 in this vid

Back