Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julie Chen Staying On as 'Big Brother' Host

Julie Chen will remain the host of 'Big Brother' because CBS won't ask her to go and she wants to stay ... TMZ has learned.
CBS insiders tell TMZ the network does not want to punish Julie for her husband Les Moonves' alleged misdeeds, so she will finish the current season and the plan is for her to return, with one big IF. The IF is bringing the show back for another season. The ratings are still good and the all-important demos are strong, so renewal is all but certain.
As for whether Julie wants back ... the answer is YES. Sources connected to Julie tell TMZ, she will absolutely finish the season and wants to return for future seasons.
Julie announced Tuesday she was leaving "The Talk." Our sources say it was all her decision -- CBS put NO pressure on her to leave.
It makes sense Julie opted for 'BB' over "The Talk" for 2 reasons. First, the 'BB' shooting schedule is less demanding than "The Talk" so it gives her more time to spend with her husband and son -- something she says is a priority.
Perhaps more significant ... "The Talk" is a topical show, and sexual harassment is a staple, which would make for uncomfortable conversation. "Big Brother" is more scripted and doesn't get as personal.
Short story ... she's coming back to "Big Bro."

*Updated*

Made a post last night about who was evicted on Tuesday and the HOH

Noms are in now too

Tyler and Angela are nominated.

The POV is key for this as whoever wins gets to choose who they want evicted

So I’ve read on spoiler sites who was evicted tonight, which will be shown on tomorrow’s show and who won HOH

Sam was evicted

JC won HOH, noms haven’t been made yet but pretty sure he’ll put up Angela and Kaycee
<{danayeah}>

CBS shouldn't be having evictions on tape delay.

will read the spoilers after I watch the episode tonight

I saw Dan’s AMA on Reddit and he was saying the biggest change in BB is the lack of jury interview time with the final 2. Dan had more than an hour on BB 10 but nowadays it’s 5 minutes on live TV. That’s ridiculous.

Just when that creepy little bastard needed to win something, he does. In a way, I am glad because it makes the game more interesting. The three remaining level 6 members are going to have to eat each other alive now.

Last edited:
Just when that creepy little bastard needed to win something, he does. In a way, I am glad because it makes the game more interesting. The three remaining level 6 members are going to have to eat each other alive now.

haha, that's my exact thought as well! Was rooting for him to see the remaining Level 6 go at each other and suck up to JC to not be put up. But this week is all about the veto

Tyler is a lock for final 2

Angela will take Tyler
Tyler will take KC
KC will take Tyler
JC will take Tyler

he’d win 2/3 of those

Tyler is a lock for final 2

Angela will take Tyler
Tyler will take KC
KC will take Tyler
JC will take Tyler

he’d win 2/3 of those
But, he could lose in the final two to KC or JC, while Angela is his best hope for winning it all. I don't understand why he doesn't see that.

But, he could lose in the final two to KC or JC, while Angela is his best hope for winning it all. I don't understand why he doesn't see that.
He could lose to JC, you really think so? Why? JC hasn’t done a fucking thing lol. Is the jury that bitter or what?

in the house it’s hard to see the big picture if you haven’t been to jury. Prob why Dan and Paul lost the 2nd time around and Nicole didn’t. There are a lot of variables here but on the whole I don’t see JC’s game resume challenging Tyler’s. But, i could be wrong.

He could lose to JC, you really think so? Why? JC hasn’t done a fucking thing lol. Is the jury that bitter or what?

If he does lose to JC, then it would be to a bitter jury. Bitter jury is a real thing. I don't see Angela winning this no matter who she's with at the end. If Kaycee, Tyler and JC want the best chance, it's to take Angela to the final two. Half the jury really dislikes her...for lack of a better term, hahaha

JC can at least argue that he was plotting and getting people to do his bidding for a majority of the season compared to Kaycee who basically was a floater until the end.

in the house it’s hard to see the big picture if you haven’t been to jury. Prob why Dan and Paul lost the 2nd time around and Nicole didn’t. There are a lot of variables here but on the whole I don’t see JC’s game resume challenging Tyler’s. But, i could be wrong.
I don't think JC pissed off as many people. Tyler made a lot of promises he could not keep (just like Paul last season), and could easily get punished for that. There is an entire side of the house that now has an idea that they were picked off by "level 6." Tyler was part of that, but JC was not as much. If Tyler is competing against Angela, then he is competing against another member of level 6 that got her hands dirty but did not play as good a game.

I don't think JC pissed off as many people. Tyler made a lot of promises he could not keep (just like Paul last season), and could easily get punished for that. There is an entire side of the house that now has an idea that they were picked off by "level 6." Tyler was part of that, but JC was not as much. If Tyler is competing against Angela, then he is competing against another member of level 6 that got her hands dirty but did not play as good a game.

I'm looking forward to the jury house segment this season, that is when we will find out where they stand with all the additional information.

You also gotta remember last year that Josh basically ripped up Paul in the goodbye messages...eventhough Paul was no saint in the house, but at least give a man the opportunity to defend themselves. With that said, I think Paul would of still lost

Idk man. To me it would be really stupid to choose JC over Tyler. I honestly don’t feel like he’s done anything all season long aside from being creepy as hell. At least Tyler actually played the game, won comps, and made moves (even if they were boring lol).

I do agree taking Angela to final two would be anybody’s best bet. I feel like if Tyler takes Kaycee then he’s gonna lose. Her game bored me, but she did lay low during the first half of the game, and then started getting wins when it mattered more I suppose. I don’t think anybody is upset with her either, whereas Tyler’s jury management has been very poor.

good thing season is ending soon, as Kaycee is starting to annoy me with her "Lets Go" every second sentence. If she goes out tonight then bonus!
Its funny because there was a Filipino person living here before too and we played ball together, and he would often shout "Lets Go" and "Come On"....is it a Filipino thing?

POV winner, which will be shown tonight

Kaycee won the final POV of the year, so she gets to choose whether she wants to evict Tyler or Angela

JC winning is plot twist of the summer. Perfectly timed. I kinda want to see him and Angela in the finals and have him win.

Mainly, I want to see Angela in the finals to watch her completely melt down during the questioning. Those things always require a degree of humility and sincerity that she simply doesn't posses.

One of the alliances this season was extraordinarily incompetent and dysfunctional. It was painful to watch. Level six just ate them alive. Last season certainly wasn't the best season, but it was fascinating to see Paul use Jedi mind tricks to control the entire house (including, but not limited to, convincing the entire house to let a chick with one working leg win a race). Big Brother is all a big social experiment, and that season was unlike anything we have seen before.

It was rigged though, and the house knew it was rigged and acted accordingly. When Cody targeted Paul and everyone realized Paul got was given a month of safety it was over.

Plus, Cody had to nominate like 5 or 6 people during one HOH because of all the bullshit.

Back