• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyler apparently is friends with the winner of BB OTT. Explains how he’s been able to lie so effortlessly.

Idk man. To me it would be really stupid to choose JC over Tyler. I honestly don’t feel like he’s done anything all season long aside from being creepy as hell. At least Tyler actually played the game, won comps, and made moves (even if they were boring lol).

I do agree taking Angela to final two would be anybody’s best bet. I feel like if Tyler takes Kaycee then he’s gonna lose. Her game bored me, but she did lay low during the first half of the game, and then started getting wins when it mattered more I suppose. I don’t think anybody is upset with her either, whereas Tyler’s jury management has been very poor.
From the outside looking in, I completely agree with you. But, those jury members have personal feelings about what happened in this game, and we have seen those personal feeling impact the votes before. Angela is the safest bet for Tyler.

Last edited:
Tyler apparently is friends with the winner of BB OTT. Explains how he’s been able to lie so effortlessly.
I was rooting for "the plastics" in BB OTT. The other side of the house just seemed mean and trashy as fuck.

It was rigged though, and the house knew it was rigged and acted accordingly. When Cody targeted Paul and everyone realized Paul got was given a month of safety it was over.

Plus, Cody had to nominate like 5 or 6 people during one HOH because of all the bullshit.

They could have turned on him once his immunity was gone. They didn't.

This jury house segment is awesome! Brett “I voted all these losers out”

Bayleigh still delusional, true Fessy was an idiot but she wasn’t any better

I think she made the wrong choice evicting Angela. Jurors have reason to be salty at both Angela and Tyler, but Tyler was the stronger player who was running shit. Tyler is the bigger threat in the final vote.

This jury house segment is awesome! Brett “I voted all these losers out”

Bayleigh still delusional, true Fessy was an idiot but she wasn’t any better

hahaha, Brett is awesome, I would like to see him back in the house in the future, hahahaha

hahaha, Brett is awesome, I would like to see him back in the house in the future, hahahaha
From what I’ve read, he’s in the running for America’s favourite player. Along with Haleigh and Tyler.

From what I’ve also read, if someone wins Big Brother, they can’t win AFP, if they do get the highest number of votes then they’ll just give it to the number 2 vote-getter. Apparently Derrick would’ve won AFP but it was given to Donny as Derrick had won the big prize

looks like Jury isn’t that bitter. I can see Tyler winning it all with Haleigh, Fessy, Scottie, Brett and (KC/JC/Angela) giving their votes. Should be an interesting finale.

Last edited:
HOH part 1 winner

Tyler won. So he gets to sit out part 2 which will put Kaycee against JC. And then will face the winner in part 3

Keeping Angela would’ve been the safer play for sure, but I’m still feeling pretty good about my Kaycee pick

Tyler’s probably most deserving of the win, but I wouldn’t count on a jury full of terrible players that don’t understand how the game works to make the right decision (outside of Brett, Angela, and maybe Hayleigh). I expect them to make it personal just like last year and Kaycee is 100x more likeable than that annoying giant Silva lookalike who won, plus she won a ton of comps and didn’t make a bunch of deals she couldn’t keep

Keeping Angela would’ve been the safer play for sure, but I’m still feeling pretty good about my Kaycee pick

Tyler’s probably most deserving of the win, but I wouldn’t count on a jury full of terrible players that don’t understand how the game works to make the right decision (outside of Brett, Angela, and maybe Hayleigh). I expect them to make it personal just like last year and Kaycee is 100x more likeable than that annoying giant Silva lookalike who won, plus she won a ton of comps and didn’t make a bunch of deals she couldn’t keep
Yeah jury is interesting, I can see Baleigh and Rockstar being petty as fuck. Especially now with Angela coming in and will try to convince them of Tyler’s stellar play. They will automatically disagree with her just because.
Hayleigh, Sam, Brettt, Fessy and Scottie can be swayed by Angela

Last edited:
Tyler will win if Foutte isn't bitter but I agree that Angela shilling for him could be a bad thing. He deserves it over Kaycee for being the one sticking his neck out though. Everyone seems to like Kaycee despite arguing with a few of them on their way out.

Brett would be awesome on a full all-star season. He would be hilarious talking crap about the other returnees and would probably do pretty well since he has some strategy but no one really sees him as a threat.

Based on the edit I think they bring Hayleigh back, even though she can't make a good move to save her (game) life despite apparently knowing everything thats going on in the house.

If Tyler loses I could see him coming back. He got boring after he hooked up with Angela but is a solid player and seems well-liked.

Haleigh all slutted up is proving she was the hottest chick this season.

Tyler should have brought up getting Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy C

That was solid gameplay, getting the other alliance to start eating themselves so early

Kaycees answers sucked compared to Tyler's, I feel like she just threw away 450k by taking him.

I would have taken JC to the final two. Who would vote for him?

Back