Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Alex is the dumbest player ever?

Jason better win this Veto and start listening to Kevin

Even the guest celebrities make fun of Raven playing "poor me"!!

That would certainly be interesting if Josh changed up the votes. I think Paul would then just directly Alex and Jason to target Josh. lol

Can't believe The Meatball is the one to question Paul. This may finally be the beginning of game play by someone other than Paul!

Double Eviction tonight! Gonna be good!

tenor.gif

Double Eviction tonight! Gonna be good!

tenor.gif

I'm hoping Josh wins HOH and suddenly gets the balls to go after Paul

More than likely we'll see someone in the diary room talking about making a big move only to nominate Raven and Kevin

Was watching After Dark and it doesn't sound like the houseguests know that it's double eviction tonight. Although that may have changed, and maybe now they know. Always wondered if production gives them a heads-up

Paul was speculating and he thinks the HOH comp will be that one with the chicken wire, where they have to transport a bunch of eggs. I don't see that being part of tonights as it takes too long.

Was watching After Dark and it doesn't sound like the houseguests know that it's double eviction tonight. Although that may have changed, and maybe now they know. Always wondered if production gives them a heads-up

Paul was speculating and he thinks the HOH comp will be that one with the chicken wire, where they have to transport a bunch of eggs. I don't see that being part of tonights as it takes too long.
If not today, it might be after next week's live eviction. I'm still waiting for the comic book veto comp just to see if they make Raven a clown faced villain.

If not today, it might be after next week's live eviction. I'm still waiting for the comic book veto comp just to see if they make Raven a clown faced villain.
Ha, yes! And I hope it says "You wanna know how I got these scars?"

I'd love to see the house turn on Paul and backdoor him with a complete blindside. He's being way to cocky. Which usually precedes a fall. ;)

I can't believe that post-eviction drama. Paul literally is a puppet master over these people. Unreal.

EDIT: Paul just got exposed.

Paul just exposed Krampus and Josh. I fuckin knew he would throw that vote to Alex to pull her in. If Leg Day still remains loyal to Paul, she's BB14 Danielle level of stupid.

Paul is no lock to win a comp. Anything can happen if someone wises up. There is no time for Josh and Alex to coordinate and talk it out though, so Kevin is probably going to bite it here.

Back