Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Paul ends up winning, do you think he would be considered one of the best players in history? Or do you think him winning this season against weak players will hamper his case?
I think he would be worthy of an All Stars season, but I don't think he would rank well against some of the better Big Brother players (because he played against weak players as you said). He also made some really poor decisions in his first season of Big Brother (such as aligning with Jozea "The Messiah").

Last edited:
I vaguely remember Devin. I had to look up which season he was on via Wikipedia, but I do recall a situation in which someone started inviting people to a bigger alliance without anyone's permission and called a house meeting to announce it. Some seriously wack game play.

Devin is the GOAT

He made an alliance with half the house lol

Instead of having another Big Brother All Stars season, they should have a Big Brother Psychos season. Devin and Raven would make that cast.
I was thinking a Cody and Devin alliance would be absolutely entertaining

Instead of having another Big Brother All Stars season, they should have a Big Brother Psychos season. Devin and Raven would make that cast.

oh man! that would be pure entertainment. I would watch that. Get people that have had the worst game plays with big personalities...would make for a good season, hahaha

I think he would be worthy of an All Stars season, but I don't think he would rank well against some of the better Big Brother players (because he played against weak players as you said). He also made some really poor decisions in his first season of Big Brother (such as aligning with Jozea "The Messiah."

I would like to see him in an all-star season, actually seeing him having to work with intelligent people.
Do we know when the next All-star season is?

I would like to see him in an all-star season, actually seeing him having to work with intelligent people.
Do we know when the next All-star season is?
Every year fans think the next season will be All Stars

Still waiting and it's been almost 13 years lol

Every year fans think the next season will be All Stars

Still waiting and it's been almost 13 years lol

sounds like they're due, but the question is who would be on it. i guess it will depend ho who's available

I read something at the beginning of the season that said they probably won't do another all-star season. Or maybe it was just shooting down the idea of season 20 being all-stars.

sounds like they're due, but the question is who would be on it. i guess it will depend ho who's available

putting a list together of winners that could come back

Hayden
Rachel
Jordan
Ian
Nicole
Derrick
Paul (might as well)

Dick would prob come back.
Dan said he is retired. Took off Andy and Steve because nobody cares. Although Steve and Ian could work. Will is retired.

Other competitors:

Victor
Danielle (S8)
Caleb
Donny
Amanda (S15)
Jessica (S19)
Frank?

If you want to go far back we can get Nicole from S2 and Danielle from S3. Dont think Vanessa would come back.

I really want to see Zach back but I read he pissed off some CBS execs for flaking on the Amazing Race. He and family were also a victim of stalking.

I disagree. I have been entertained by watching Paul use his Jedi mind control on all these people. I still want to see if anyone takes a left turn and wises up or if he can ride this hand out to the very end.

I hope he wins because no one else deserves to at this point

putting a list together of winners that could come back

Hayden
Rachel
Jordan
Ian
Nicole
Derrick
Paul (might as well)

Dick would prob come back.
Dan said he is retired. Took off Andy and Steve because nobody cares. Although Steve and Ian could work. Will is retired.

Other competitors:

Victor
Danielle (S8)
Caleb
Donny
Amanda (S15)
Jessica (S19)
Frank?

If you want to go far back we can get Nicole from S2 and Danielle from S3. Dont think Vanessa would come back.

I really want to see Zach back but I read he pissed off some CBS execs for flaking on the Amazing Race. He and family were also a victim of stalking.

You forgot Mike "Boogie." Also, Adam from season 9 would be super interesting. CBS could probably get Adam on work release from prison. There are probably still more good players that didn't win that CBS could recruit.

Bringing back a bunch of rejects might be just as much fun though.

You forgot Mike "Boogie." Also, Adam from season 9 would be super interesting. CBS could probably get Adam on work release from prison. There are probably still more good players that didn't win that CBS could recruit.

Bringing back a bunch of rejects might be just as much fun though.
i was only counting winners post All Stars but yeah Boogie should come back.

Survivor gives plenty of third chances so why not BB. Survivor actually does a lot of fan service and has an actual reunion show which I wish BB had.

i was only counting winners post All Stars but yeah Boogie should come back.

Survivor gives plenty of third chances so why not BB. Survivor actually does a lot of fan service and has an actual reunion show which I wish BB had.

Actually it would be Boogie's 4th time in the house, which also isn't unheard of on Survivor.

Every season of Big Brother I'm reminded how much better the finale of Survivor is. Survivor finales are almost always an epic event while BB is a slow slog to find out who wins. And the lack of a reunion in BB is a bummer.

I read on Evil Dick's twitter, that he says he has inside info that the producers of BB are extremely happy with this season and the numbers it's pulling, if this is true then I guess they love that America hates this cast and will still tune in to watch

I saw a tweet from the casting director where she replied to someone complaining about the cast and basically said "6 million people are still watching"

I saw a tweet from the casting director where she replied to someone complaining about the cast and basically said "6 million people are still watching"

don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch, but it would be a lot more interesting and talk worthy if the HG's weren't such sheeps.

Yeah Robin Kass has been pretty salty about any criticism of this cast.

don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch, but it would be a lot more interesting and talk worthy if the HG's weren't such sheeps.

Yeah it's pretty frustrating watching them be so clueless and the worst part is how smug they are. The only uncomfortable one is Kevin and that's because he gets left in the dark because the eviction order is already in motion.

Yeah Robin Kass has been pretty salty about any criticism of this cast.

At least she wasn't the one who came up with the tree of temptation lol

Back