Better for everyday life Advanced Strength, Or Great Cardio?

@legkicktko You sound insecure, so you could probably have any physique you want and still leave the party without a woman.

@legkicktko You sound insecure, so you could probably have any physique you want and still leave the party without a woman.
Actually I would leave the party without a woman, a new one that is, since I've had my girlfriend for five years. It is so easy to cry insecure on a forum where no one can see the real you. Are you the type of guy who thinks because you're big, you can beat up lighter UFC fighters or light guys who train? Haha.

Says who?

I'll show up to the pool party looking like this:

9731ca04e22dde781b8c03d92d9fe640.jpg

and you can show up looking like a twink.

abs and calves need work. Beside those two glaring physique faux pas. I'd give him a 5/10

Lol. That is a bad example. That guy looks jacked. I mean half of the people at golds gym look like this:
1077894.1148501319127.lewis_DL_(cropped).JPG

It's cool and all that they deadlift 500 lbs which is like 80 lbs more than their bodyweight. But you aren't turning any heads at a pool party in South Florida with that physique of an undisciplined powerlifter or a "dirty bulker" as the fat fucks call it. If they are happy, more power to them, but no one can tell they lift unless they are at the gym.

Lolwut? You ignant.

Actually I would leave the party without a woman, a new one that is, since I've had my girlfriend for five years. It is so easy to cry insecure on a forum where no one can see the real you. Are you the type of guy who thinks because you're big, you can beat up lighter UFC fighters or light guys who train? Haha.

He trains UFC, and eats middleweights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck, that is legitimately disgusting.
It's severe. And the girl looks absolutely terrible. She probably has her long hair like that to cover up her neck because she knows that doesn't look right.

I've actually always felt that running hurt my posture. You get fatigued and you don't even think about it.

Maybe sprinting could help but not distance running.
Distance running doesn't do that to you. Her posture just stinks and probably always has. This guy won the Boston Marathon and he looks like he has fantastic posture.

But I do think that the top sprinters tend to have the best posture. They are near perfect specimens.

485929533.jpg

MEB_RUNNING_V2.jpg

PVq527xA.jpg

Distance running doesn't do that to you. Her posture just stinks and probably always has. This guy won the Boston Marathon and he looks like he has fantastic posture.

But I do think that the top sprinters tend to have the best posture. They are near perfect specimens.

485929533.jpg

MEB_RUNNING_V2.jpg

PVq527xA.jpg

I agree, running dosent donit to you. I was just saying, I'm my experience, I've seen pictures of myself at the end of ironman triathlons, marathons, ultra runs etc and I'm fairly slumped over. In general I have good posture because my mom always gave me shit about it when I was young so I'm always thinking about it.

I guess immjaut saying, running dosent cause bad posture but it dosent help. Those people in the pictures just have bad posture, that girl actually reminds me of a student I had back when I was a special education teacher, he was born like one vertebrae short of a full spine and so his neck was like that. Maybe that chick just has something like that wrong with her.

The guy...well he's 57 years old and probably has very little muscle on him if he's a 15 minute 5k guy, he probably weighs like 135lbs and has always had and posture.

I agree, running dosent donit to you. I was just saying, I'm my experience, I've seen pictures of myself at the end of ironman triathlons, marathons, ultra runs etc and I'm fairly slumped over. In general I have good posture because my mom always gave me shit about it when I was young so I'm always thinking about it.

I guess immjaut saying, running dosent cause bad posture but it dosent help. Those people in the pictures just have bad posture, that girl actually reminds me of a student I had back when I was a special education teacher, he was born like one vertebrae short of a full spine and so his neck was like that. Maybe that chick just has something like that wrong with her.

The guy...well he's 57 years old and probably has very little muscle on him if he's a 15 minute 5k guy, he probably weighs like 135lbs and has always had and posture.
My theory is that it probably has something to do with the oxygen deficit. You probably posture that way temporarily because one your tired and two, it helps you get more air. Head forward posture helps you get more air, but it wrecks your neck vertebrae and shoulders over time. If you remain stuck that way.

Try what I'm saying. Head back in line with shoulders closes off your airway. Head forward may open it a little.

My theory is that it probably has something to do with the oxygen deficit. You probably posture that way temporarily because one your tired and two, it helps you get more air. Head forward posture helps you get more air, but it wrecks your neck vertebrae and shoulders over time. If you remain stuck that way.

Try what I'm saying. Head back in line with shoulders closes off your airway. Head forward may open it a little.

I've always figured it was fatigue, I've always felt I breath better with good posture because it helps open up my chest, sort of like when you are getting fitted for a road bike the width of the handlebar is very important because too narrow can construct breathing.

I've always figured it was fatigue, I've always felt I breath better with good posture because it helps open up my chest, sort of like when you are getting fitted for a road bike the width of the handlebar is very important because too narrow can construct breathing.
I could see that.

Beyond a certain point strength is useless, so ill go with cardio.

Beyond a certain point strength is useless, so ill go with cardio.

Beyond a certain point great conditioning is useless, so I'll go with strength.

Beyond a certain point great conditioning is useless, so I'll go with strength.

Actually no. You can do everything you do at a faster pace with more cardio, the things your need to lift are not becoming lighter because you become stronger.

As someone who lifts regularly and also works in construction, beyond a certain point everything weights just the same and the main limitation to lifting things becomes balance and gripping.

Cardio on the other hand, is limitless because you can divide time an infinite amount of times.

Actually no. You can do everything you do at a faster pace with more cardio, the things your need to lift are not becoming lighter because you become stronger.

As someone who lifts regularly and also works in construction, beyond a certain point everything weights just the same and the main limitation to lifting things becomes balance and gripping.

Cardio on the other hand, is limitless because you can divide time an infinite amount of times.

Wot.

Strength is useless, go to work in a farm or construction and be outclassed by fat mexican midgets at most heavy manual labour.

Strength is useless, go to work in a farm or construction and be outclassed by fat mexican midgets at most heavy manual labour.

I like you. You can stay.

Back