Beto for Texas senate, Lyin Ted get out

Beto disqualified himself when he placed his entire community at risk by driving under the influence of alcohol, and then tried to conceal the full facts of this case from the public he's asking to vote for him.

He's already demonstrated himself to have poor judgement and a lack of impulse control.

If Beto losing convinces just one person not to drive drunk, it was all worth it.

Cruz will win.

Folks reading and believing polls will be embarrassed once again.

Before we take away the 2nd ammendment we need to take away the 1st ammendment.

Cruz will win.

Folks reading and believing polls will be embarrassed once again.

I wonder if anyone has a memory long enough to remember when Mitch McConnell was running for reelection?

The mainstream media sponsored polls all said that this was the election that Mitch McConnell might lose his seat. The polls had the race as a neck and neck. In the end, Mitch McConnell won with a blowout.

The purpose of polls like these are to demoralize the mainstream medias political opposition, nothing more.

I wonder if anyone has a memory long enough to remember when Mitch McConnell was running for reelection?

The mainstream media sponsored polls all said that this was the election that Mitch McConnell might lose his seat. The polls had the race as a neck and neck. In the end, Mitch McConnell won with a blowout.

The purpose of polls like these are to demoralize the mainstream medias political opposition, nothing more.

It’s all so tiresome.

Thank goodness trump brings the LULS.

I ain't lying, sorry to break it to you.

University of Houston had a poll having Trump only +3 in Texas.

If the Democrats thought they were trailing in Texas by 9%, they wouldn't have wasted millions in primetime network ad buys.

Polls from 19 oct? before Comey torpedoed Hillary's campaing?

These are the latest polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_clinton-5694.html

They actually overestimated Trump's victory, but to each their own.

Polls from 19 oct? before Comey torpedoed Hillary's campaing?

Yeah, according to that poll, from Oct 19th, Hillary was within the margin of error.

James Comey didn't cause any of Hillary's numbers to fall by 6 points in any state. Hillary never was within the margin of error with only being down in the polls by 3 points, and neither is Beto.

Yeah, according to that poll, from Oct 19th, Hillary was within the margin of error.

James Comey didn't cause any of Hillary's numbers to fall by 6 points in any state. Hillary never was within the margin of error with only being down in the polls by 3 points, and neither is Beto.

So why keep peddling the lie that "polls are crooked" i already pointed out an article that showed the last aggregate polls giving Trump an aggregate 11 points lead, they were wrong by 2 points.

So why keep peddling the lie that "polls are crooked" i already pointed out an article that showed the last aggregate polls giving Trump an aggregate 11 points lead, they were wrong by 2 points.

Is it a trend among you leftists to call everything you don't like a lie?

Oh wait, hatespeech is the other option.

Do you REALLY believe Hillary's actual support fell from only a 3% margin, to a 9% margin, because of James Comey?

Or, was the 3% poll number always bullshit?

Beto disqualified himself when he placed his entire community at risk by driving under the influence of alcohol, and then tried to conceal the full facts of this case from the public he's asking to vote for him.

He's already demonstrated himself to have poor judgement and a lack of impulse control.

If Beto losing convinces just one person not to drive drunk, it was all worth it.

Well I guess the choice is yours. Vote for someone who's driven drunk, or vote for a cannibal.

I ain't lying, sorry to break it to you.

University of Houston had a poll having Trump only +3 in Texas.

If the Democrats thought they were trailing in Texas by 9%, they wouldn't have wasted millions in primetime network ad buys.

@7437
You are welcome to take back your accusation to me of lying.

Fuck no. You want to use one outlier poll to discredit all polls? The other polls pretty clearly show that University of Houston was wrong, and all the other polls were right. Funny how the average of all polls was 0.3% from the actual number but you latch onto the one you could find that was different.

He's a white dude, but he grew up in El Paso around a lot of Spanish speakers and received that nickname in childhood. He comes by it honestly.

Maybe his Latino friends and community, since he grew up in fucking El Paso, which is 75% Hispanic?

I know it's strange imagining that the white family didn't close themselves up in a white picket fence listening to Billy Joel records and watching Wheel of Fortune, but sometimes people like to share culture with their community without arbitrary defensive cultural posture.
Does he at least speak Spanish? .

Well I guess the choice is yours. Vote for someone who's driven drunk, or vote for a cannibal.

Dont forget all those people Cruz killed in the 60s and 70s

Fuck no. You want to use one outlier poll to discredit all polls? The other polls pretty clearly show that University of Houston was wrong, and all the other polls were right. Funny how the average of all polls was 0.3% from the actual number but you latch onto the one you could find that was different.

Outlier poll or not, I proved your accusations of dishonesty to be false.

And you're too busy attempting to change the subject to admit it.

Last edited:
Outlier poll or not, I proved your accusations of dishonesty to be false.

And you're too busy attempting to change the subject to admit it.

For those who are looking at the polls and are thinking 'oooohhh.... this is going to be close!'

It isn't.

Polls had Hillary within 5 points of winning Texas in 2016, and Trump won by 9.3 points.

Right here. You say polls had hillary at 5 points away. "polls" didnt. one poll from far before the election did. This may shock you, but polls actually change over time.

So yeah, thats a lie. Polls were right. Trump by 9.

Yes. Bet proposed two debates with Cruz in Spanish, in fact.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/05/01/beto-orourke-ted-cruz-texas-6-debates-spanish-twice/

Cruz's response: "A debate in Spanish would not be very good because my Spanish isn’t good enough," U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz said at a campaign event Tuesday afternoon, "but I look forward to debating Congressman O’Rourke."
Cruz should have taken that offer Jeb Bush speaks Spanish and he grew up in Texas as well.

Right here. You say polls had hillary at 5 points away. "polls" didnt. one poll from far before the election did. This may shock you, but polls actually change over time.

So yeah, thats a lie. Polls were right. Trump by 9.

So, if a poll 3 weeks out from the 2016 election was inaccurate, its best to not put any credibility in a poll - with the same margin - 6 weeks out from the 2018 election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back