Beto for Texas senate, Lyin Ted get out

Ted Cruz is extremely unlikable

But Beto wants California style assulat weapons bans

And this is Texas

He also supports expanding Obama-Care

All the Soccer moms jumping on this guys dick is embarrassing. I tried to talk to a few of our friends about it... No one knows anything about the issues. A few years ago all these same people were crying how the ACA doubled (or more in my case) insurance rates. I ask them if they know Beto's position on it... No fucking clue. Seriously, people are morons... mostly.

All I can say is this... Beto has a shot. Why? Because Ted Cruz comes off as extremely unlikable. Personally, I don't give a shit if a guy is unlikable or not. Can he do his job or not. Most successful business owners, CEO's, etc... are class A1 assholes. Why? Because they need to be to get shit done. But Cruz has a weird vibe at times.

It might be good for Texas to shake up the GOP and find another potential Senator to oust Beto if he wins the current election. These Senators tend to hang around too long anyway.

Is it a trend among you leftists to call everything you don't like a lie?

You are the one that claimed that polls showed only 3 points difference, polls actually showed 11 points difference.

Can you please be intellectually honest for a day of your life and accept that you were wrong?

So, if a poll 3 weeks out from the 2016 election was inaccurate, its best to not put any credibility in a poll - with the same margin - 6 weeks out from the 2018 election.

depending on if something happens, that would be correct. If for example a video of Beto driving around drunk surfaced, polls from before that wouldnt mean much. If Cruz gets caught banging men in a truck stop bathroom, polls from before that wouldnt mean much.

You are the one that claimed that polls showed only 3 points difference, polls actually showed 11 points difference.

Can you please be intellectually honest for a day of your life and accept that you were wrong?

He must be using alternative facts.

You are the one that claimed that polls showed only 3 points difference

Yeah, and the video I posted from Bloomberg cited it at the beginning.

Did you watch it?

Yeah, and the video I posted from Bloomberg cited it at the beginning.

Did you watch it?

You do realize that elections were held on Nov 8 right?

Polls from a month before are irrelevant, the source i posted showed that Hillary was indeed around 3 points away from Trump during the first half of October but lost that lead over the month.

You do realize that elections were held on Nov 8 right?

Polls from a month before are irrelevant, the source i posted showed that Hillary was indeed around 3 points away from Trump during the first half of October but lost that lead over the month.

Yes, and you guys are now saying a poll in 2018 that's conducted over 6 weeks from the election are more reliable than a 2016 poll taken 3 weeks before its election.

Can't see the conflict?

I'm done with this discussion. If you really want to believe Cruz can lose this, by all means keep believing it. It'll just make the liberal tiers taste all the saltier on election night.

So, if a poll 3 weeks out from the 2016 election was inaccurate, its best to not put any credibility in a poll - with the same margin - 6 weeks out from the 2018 election.

The elections polls were not inaccurate though.

when they are lying, Yes.

How about when the 'liar' posts video containing the proof he's telling the truth?

Watch the first 20 seconds.

Its of a liberal news source, Bloomberg Politics, citing a scientific poll conducted from Houston University.

Yes, and you guys are now saying a poll in 2018 that's conducted over 6 weeks from the election are more reliable than a 2016 poll taken 3 weeks before its election.

When did i said that?

Can't see the conflict?

Nope, because i never claimed Cruz would lose, i dont even know about the polls.

I'm done with this discussion. If you really want to believe Cruz can lose this, by all means keep believing it. It'll just make the liberal tiers taste all the saltier on election night.

Im deeply sorry for calling you intellectually dishonest, because quite clearly you arent.

You are actually intellectually impaired.

Its of a liberal news source, Bloomberg Politics, citing a scientific poll conducted from Houston University.

Thanks for giving me confirmation of your cognitive deficiencies.

Are you seriously this incapable to understand the concept of time?

How about when the 'liar' posts video containing the proof he's telling the truth?

October 19th huh? is that the polls from right before the election?

Im deeply sorry for calling you intellectually dishonest, because quite clearly you arent.

You are actually intellectually impaired.

Oooh... pointing out your sadness, and my joy, we're going to feel on election night really stings doesn't it?

Made you resort to cheap insults.

<Lmaoo>

Oooh... pointing out your sadness, and my joy, we're going to feel on election night really stings doesn't it?

Made you resort to cheap insults.

<Lmaoo>

You do realize that i dont live in America right?

And its not an insult, im actually concerned about your inability to understand something as simple as the passage of time.

Bring up the Hillary-Trump polls incessantly... ignore the 200 other times polls were correct.

<mma4>

You do realize that i dont live in America right?

I really don't care.

Nor do I care why you take such an interest in our politics you dedicate hours of your life every week discussing our politics.

Are politics in your country that boring?

I really don't care.

Nor do I care why you take such an interest in our politics you dedicate hours of your life every week discussing our politics.

Are politics in your country that boring?

Of course you do, thats why you try to justify your ignorance with "liberal tears" despite the fact that im not saying that i think Beto will beat Cruz.

What i took offense however is you peddling ignorance of polls and attacking the very foundational science of statistics by claiming that the polls were wrong when they were within margin of error.

Back