Best young kickboxer/ muay thai fighter to look forward to in 2017?

If previously I said Sittichai, now I say Amansio Paraschiv.

Rade Opacic.

he is a young HW(only 19 years old),the kid haves 6.46 feet tall,he looks to be pretty technical for a youngster

he recently fought on the quarter finals of k-1 95kg Serbian tournament as the hometown hero,this kid can have a very good future on the sport when he accumulates more experience and strong team guidance

I'll take a look. Meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=adelin+mihaila.

But I"m not impressed at all, he looks like a Stoforidis with better boxing skills. Payet looked like a French bum. Antonio Plazibat of Croatia for example has much more talent although older.

What percentage of Muay Thai skill increase do you typically see when wearing a skull bandana on your face? Kenshin didn't break that part down unfortunately. :(

Kenshin deleting every bad comment on the video. They were a bunch and he deleted all of them.

I think he blocked me to comment on his videos.:rolleyes:

Yeah, he only accepts praise. I've left comments about details and "facts" he puts in his videos, and he usually takes them down, but he will leave you a thank you if you say he's awesome. My favorite is when he finds notable fighters, puts a camera in front of them, and tells them to say how great he is. Because you know Buakaw and Saenchai just did that all on their own.

What percentage of Muay Thai skill increase do you typically see when wearing a skull bandana on your face? Kenshin didn't break that part down unfortunately. :(

By 2030 the skull bandana will have replaced the mongkhon.

We've been making a lot of ground breaking discoveries this year on what fighters can do to get that extra edge in the ring that will propel them to greatness.

First of all, things like movement coaches and oxygen deprivation masks have been pretty well established, but then you start adding in things like lab visits and tanning salons into the mix and the gains are so drastic.

Supplementing training with Laurence Kenshin video reviewing is going to bring the Kick Fighting world to a stage where the whole meaning of High Level must be redefined.

We've been making a lot of ground breaking discoveries this year on what fighters can do to get that extra edge in the ring that will propel them to greatness.

First of all, things like movement coaches and oxygen deprivation masks have been pretty well established, but then you start adding in things like lab visits and tanning salons into the mix and the gains are so drastic.

Supplementing training with Laurence Kenshin video reviewing is going to bring the Kick Fighting world to a stage where the whole meaning of High Level must be redefined.

I have it on good authority that these methods are being introduced throughout Thailand. The revolution is coming.

none of the above is needed if ya can spike the opponent and win by just cruising

none of the above is needed if ya can spike the opponent and win by just cruising
and then you end up in jail after all the gamblers that figured out it was you kicked your ass mob style if your lucky. If your not and you do it to someone fighting out of a mafia backed gym you'll probably just end up died 2 days later​

and then you end up in jail after all the gamblers that figured out it was you kicked your ass mob style if your lucky. If your not and you do it to someone fighting out of a mafia backed gym you'll probably just end up died 2 days later​

very scary story

Back