Best young kickboxer/ muay thai fighter to look forward to in 2017?

there are so many, from people's eardrums bursting from snake charmer music to wanting to enjoy some mootai only to drown in a river of cat piss
Sherdog comment of the year material right there. Strong outing in the last days of the year.

Sherdog comment of the year material right there. Strong outing in the last days of the year.
It's a strong contender but it may have fallen slightly short without a proper midget reference.

Check out Stavone (Tu) Warren on Facebook/YouTube. He fights on Max Muay Thai cards often and has done some other big tournaments. He has fought some really big names, but received little recognition. His popularity seems to be growing though since gamblers come say hi when they see him in BKK lol.

Not to be a hater but seen him fight in China a bunch of times and basically lost every time I think. Better off checking out the younger guys in Kunlun/Wu Lin Feng etc. who have had some degree of success there.

China's judging is delusional though. If you don't KO somebody, you aren't getting a decision against a Chinese fighter in China. The government has too much to lose there, it's a bit like losing face while in Thailand. Take a second look, his Max fights are better imo. Being able to actually clinch/have full Thai rules always changes things too.

I was very impressed of Thongchai with his Glory debut in Glory. 20 years old with over 100 MT fights

Hi all,

I am currently doing more research on kickboxing but the number of articles is so little compared to MMA.

I want to know, with 2017 almost upon us, who are the young guys that we should keep our eye on? Somebody who has been flying under the radar and not signed to any of the major organisations, but could really make a splash next year?
Hands down tenshin nasukawa.
just watch this vid

Back