Best reflexes for fighting EVER: Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?

Roy_Jones_Jr_vs_Reggie_Johnson.gif

1355446594_297886_o.gif
18g35x.gif

I love this gif.

I'd actually agree lol, doesn't really count if he has such a high tendency to gas though. Those first 2 rounds against Floyd were wild, Conor was so much faster than Floyd and plainly outboxing him when Floyd attempted to exchange.

I don't buy the narrative Floyd let him do shit...Conor is just that good, his counter is 2nd to none. Yes Floyd wanted him to gas out and knew he would but he still got out boxed early on. If Conor could keep a pace he would have beat Floyd. (Although not on the cards because boxing)

Also overall I'd put Floyd ahead of everyone on the list including Roy
hahahahaha Thanks for the laughs.

Pernell Whitiker

Sweet Pea

Last edited:
Roy Jones by the distance of an ever expanding universe. At least out of those three.

End thread.

That guy in his prime was unbelievably fast. Like 'run video in slow motion and it still looks faster than your eyes can handle' fast.

RJJ was so amazing. So upset that he fought so far past his prime

I'd actually agree lol, doesn't really count if he has such a high tendency to gas though. Those first 2 rounds against Floyd were wild, Conor was so much faster than Floyd and plainly outboxing him when Floyd attempted to exchange.

I don't buy the narrative Floyd let him do shit...Conor is just that good, his counter is 2nd to none. Yes Floyd wanted him to gas out and knew he would but he still got out boxed early on. If Conor could keep a pace he would have beat Floyd. (Although not on the cards because boxing)

Also overall I'd put Floyd ahead of everyone on the list including Roy

{<jordan}

He's actually 11-1 in his last 12 fights, strength of competition not great though.

I was shocked when I learned he was still fighting. I actually thought he retired after he was stopped by Enzo.

Therefore lost the first two rounds.
Conor was boxing, Floyd wasn’t = outboxed for 2 rounds.

1... Conor won 1 round, the 1st.

In that round, Mayweather threw 6 total punches and landed 7 less total punches than Conor.

He sure was "outboxing" him...

Love rjj. But it is easier to have quick hands/ head movement when there is no threat from the take down. Boxers will always have faster arm and head reactions because they know the threat is limited to punches.

Back